Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Tell us about your logo!

Why exactly are logos so important?

Logos help set the tone for your business, as they are often your brand’s first impression on potential customers. As we know, our brains can process images more quickly than text, so having a logo helps users identify and remember your brand. Think of it as your company’s ID in your customers’ minds, it’s how you stand out among your competitors. 

How did you decide on your logo? What do you like most about it? What core message or feeling did you want your logo to convey?

Tell us all about your logo in the comments below!

P.S. If you’re looking to create a business logo, check out Squarespace’s Free Logo Maker to get started. You can also learn more about logos with our Help Guide: Creating a great logo.

I have a logo that I made using Squarespaces logo maker. I don't use it all the time, and I have one that is animated, it moves like a shutter click as well. My logo is the name of my site. It is a play on words. I am a photographer, writer about  my life and view of life, faith, (never politics) and I write about the view through my motorhome window, which can be random at times.  My wife came up with the name.  my random views

logo.gif

Edited by derricksrandomviews

Great thread, Jo! Also, that's a nice logo you've got there, Derrick!

So, I have a logo that I made a few years ago. My logo is the name of my site/movement: Bench On a QUEST.

spacer.png

And here's how the "Bench On a QUEST" logo evolved:

spacer.png

The colors were inspired by the colors of the L.A. Clippers basketball club.

What do I like the most about it..? The gradient and the wings on both sides. Also, the little basketball used as the letter "O" in On.

The #BenchOnaQuest movement was inspired by a drawing of the 2012-'13 Clippers bench. That drawing was later printed on T-shirts and given to fans at a Clippers game in Staples Center, LA.

• From a random drawing "Bench On a Quest" slowly evolved into a movement. And it grows continuously with ideas, artworks and infographics every week. Within this blog a few pictures will be shared for others to see how it all started.

How did I decide on that logo? Well, I came up with the words while listening to the song "Band On The Run" by The Beatles... I thought BENCH (as in bench of reserves) On a QUEST is a great name for a movement! Feel free to read more here:

https://www.benchonaquest.com/blog/2018/2/5/how-it-all-started

Tell me what do you think about the Bench On a QUEST logo in the comments!

Edited by BenchOnaQUEST
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi All, 

My logo is pretty simple. I offer digital marketing and web design for small businesses. Tiny Coast is a loose reference to just that - small businesses on the coast. 

The logo is simply my name in the form of a wave. I used an informal and playful font because I want to have more of a boutique feel than a big agency - something that would appeal to a small business owner who is looking to work with a freelancer or smaller firm. 

I also know digital marketing can feel confusing for people and I wanted to create something that felt approachable. 

Thanks 

Tiny Coast Digital

tiny-coast-digital-logo.thumb.png.c733abde77aa4c8ffc40ced3bd6388a0.png

tiny-coast-digital-logo-small.png

This is the logo that I made for my Squarespace plugin, named Spark.

Spark is a way to boost your websites design in a few clicks. That is why I thought the "k" in Spark should stick out, to show that any website can get this improvement too.

sparkplugin.com

logo.png.46f5bbd8c8d1ee95978b8985c551e555.png

p1.thumb.png.103cd990965b733d8853f675b2af573d.png

Edited by RasmusM

- Rasmus Myhrberg, Maker of Spark

Spark plugin – Get superpowers in Squarespace with 100+ presets

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/15/2021 at 3:47 AM, Spark_plugin said:

This is the logo that I made for my Squarespace plugin, named Spark.

Spark is a way to boost your websites design in a few clicks. That is why I thought the "k" in Spark should stick out, to show that any website can get this improvement too.

sparkplugin.com

logo.png.46f5bbd8c8d1ee95978b8985c551e555.png

p1.thumb.png.103cd990965b733d8853f675b2af573d.png

You should make the different preset categories clickable. That's the first thing I tried to click on and it felt strange that it didn't lead anywhere.

18 hours ago, Janette said:

You should make the different preset categories clickable. That's the first thing I tried to click on and it felt strange that it didn't lead anywhere.

Thanks a lot for the feedback Janette! That's a great idea 😊

- Rasmus Myhrberg, Maker of Spark

Spark plugin – Get superpowers in Squarespace with 100+ presets

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking to installation MemberSpace for a wholesale portal/keep, however it does not appear to integrate with the purchaser's Squarespace account in which their shipping and billing data is stored, so that they could need to keep  units of login credentials link.

Edited by bght555

Logos are important for brand recognition. If you have eye catchy logo it attract more people to your business. As i have logo for my website when i post it on social media it become viral and because of only logo i also get traffic. 

Edited by maria39