Tell us about your logo!

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/18/2022 at 10:57 AM, LloydStreet said:

I chose to keep my logo as simple as possible so it could work well across multiple web and social media platforms. My surname is STREET so just went with that. Its the logo I use for my website aswel.

https://www.lloydstreetdesign.com/

image.png.11a1cb8e38a54dbf2ef9c348132d4e97.png

It's simple, catchy and recognizable - all of the needed traits for a good logo imo. Though you've used the red background in your profile pic, this one here is black, and you've used another variant of this logo for your website. My advice is to choose one and stick with it on every platform you use. On the other side, I like some of the designs on your website Mr Street!   

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2022 at 11:59 AM, matx2that said:

My advice is to choose one and stick with it on every platform you use.

I agree, it's important to make sure your branding is consistent across all platforms and that your message is clear. I really like the logo, though and the website itself is very well designed. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Great topic! 
I'll mention that I'm a graphic designer with ZERO artistic skills which wasn't easy. I launched a little web/graphic design n more company, Bardamu Consulting Services (check out the site if you're curious about the name) a few years ago and I'll share my original logo and the one now that I use. I'm thinking about evolving it even more. What changed? AI, of course. Now someone like me that can't sketch or create with my hands can now create anything with my words. 

NewBardamuConsutlingMainLogo-500.png

BardamuConsutlingMainLogo.png

NewBardamu2.png

• 1 month later...