How can I hide the Add to Cart, Quantity and Price from my product page?

Go to solution Solved by amcg,

I'm working within the 7.1 system, and here is a way to hide the product selection drop down menu (such as for "Select Size"), the quantity selection box, and the Add to Cart button on an individual product level basis. This way you can hide these elements on products within a given store page without having to use a blanket approach that affects more than specific products.

We'll do this by creating a tag called "hideorder" and tagging any product with this tag name for which we want to hide all of these ordering options. So to start, take a single product and create a tag called "hideorder." To learn more about tags, see: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/205814438)

Next, add this code to your site's Custom CSS:

/* ----------------- ultra-fresh "ORDER INTERFACE Be-Gone"  ----------------- /
/*  add "hideorder" tag to any page to remove dropdown, quantity, and order button  */

/*  remove select size dropdown  */
article .tag-hideorder .variant-option {
    display: none;
}

/*  remove quantity dropdown  */
article .tag-hideorder .product-quantity-input {
}

/*  remove order button  */
article .tag-hideorder .sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper {
}

That should do it. Seems to work nicely. Also, you can adjust the code by deleting lines if you want parts of the product ordering system to appear but not others (for whatever reason). Or of course you could create additional tag names with different attributes built off this code. I hope this makes sense. Good luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello, I have a shop on SS, and want to hide the add to cart button only. As not set up paypal yet, but want people to still email for products.

What code do I need to just hide the ADD TO CART button?  I am using the flatiron template.

1 hour ago, ghazwan said:

What code do I need to just hide the ADD TO CART button?

See: 

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/4/2020 at 3:55 PM, dhobman said:

I'm working within the 7.1 system, and here is a way to hide the product selection drop down menu (such as for "Select Size"), the quantity selection box, and the Add to Cart button on an individual product level basis. This way you can hide these elements on products within a given store page without having to use a blanket approach that affects more than specific products.

We'll do this by creating a tag called "hideorder" and tagging any product with this tag name for which we want to hide all of these ordering options. So to start, take a single product and create a tag called "hideorder." To learn more about tags, see: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/205814438)

Next, add this code to your site's Custom CSS:

/* ----------------- ultra-fresh "ORDER INTERFACE Be-Gone"  ----------------- /
/*  add "hideorder" tag to any page to remove dropdown, quantity, and order button  */

/*  remove select size dropdown  */
article .tag-hideorder .variant-option {
}

/*  remove quantity dropdown  */
article .tag-hideorder .product-quantity-input {
}

/*  remove order button  */
article .tag-hideorder .sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper {
}

That should do it. Seems to work nicely. Also, you can adjust the code by deleting lines if you want parts of the product ordering system to appear but not others (for whatever reason). Or of course you could create additional tag names with different attributes built off this code. I hope this makes sense. Good luck!

I tried this code with the Brine template but it doesn't work. Does this only work on 7.1 templates?

@StephanieMemory

Add the following to Store Settings > Advanced > Page Header Code Injection for the store page.

<style>

.tweak-product-item-details-show-add-to-cart-button .ProductItem-details .sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper,
  .tweak-product-item-details-show-price .ProductItem-details .product-price,
  .tweak-product-item-details-show-quantity .ProductItem-details .product-quantity-input

{

display : none;

}

</style>

This is for v7.0 using the Brine template family.

Let us now how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...