Introduce your business!

Hi everyone,
Very excited to be here! 

I'm a danish, self employed, allround creative director and photographer. I've spend the past 7-ish years exploring different industries, helping businesses build their brands and grow. 

About a year ago I decided to focus my time on working with clients that share my values and interests; outdoor, food and folk. 

Hands down the best decision I've ever made.

I currently divide my time between Copenhagen and traveling across the Nordic countries, working with hunting, sailing, fishing and a lot of other brilliant things. 

Squarespace has become my go-to platform for clients. Although I sometimes miss having more freedom to create and customize, I keep returning as this tool is just super simple, always ends with a beautiful result, and most importantly: is so easy-to-use for my clients ones I've handed it over to them.

Please feel free to check out my work:
www.mariebrandt.dk
And follow along: @mariebrandt

All the best,
M

mariebrandt.png

Hey all! 

I'm Danielle, Brand Designer & Photographer! I build beautiful, authentic brands and websites for creatives that feel like home.

I took the self employed plunge late last year and whilst it's been a struggle at times, I am loving this new lease of life and purpose it's given me. 

If you'd like to connect or check out my work, my website is: www.moonlitdesign.uk or you can follow me on instagram: @moonlit.design

Love & Light xxxlh-coaching-socialmock2.thumb.png.c7570e4b05503baa26eb48cda58f3938.png

MOONLIT-website-launch.jpg

MOONLIT-website-launch3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all!

Interesting community here! I’m a small biz, just like many of you and we focus on marketing that gets serious results. 

We help businesses clarify their messaging so they can stand out in the market place so they can start growing again.

We exclusively use Squarespace for all our web development!

visit:

www.purposebranding.net

Edited by purposebranding

Hello! I'm a writer, photographer, and fairly new graphic designer. I dipped my toe in Circle three years ago, but wasn't serious about building websites until recently. I have enough clients and sites now to need some extra input at times and I'm super grateful Circle is here.  www.michellemcafee.com

Edited by mcafee.michelle

Hi everyone!

I run a brand design studio, and I recently launched my second business, where I offer design templates and resources to help small businesses thrive and grow.

We currently offer website templates, but have a whole host of business plan and strategy workbooks, plugins, and stock photos on the way!

After working with 500+ businesses in the last few years and starting several businesses of my own, I know how hard starting a business can be, and I wanted to create a resource to make sure other business owners don't have to struggle on their own.

I am looking for designers and developers to help us build product collections—if this is you, feel free to reach out 🙂 

www.sisutemplates.com

A brand designer & strategist creating brands that bridge the gaps between artistry, strategy, and thoughtful consideration. Creator of Studio Founded, a digital resource library for purposeful business owners. 
💻 Shop Squarespace Templates
✍️ Curated Business Resources

🥰 Complimentary Downloadables
🤍 Bespoke Branding & Websites

Links in my posts may be affiliate links.

Just rebranded our Psychotherapy Practice in NYC to LSP - https://lsp.nyc.  Squarespace made it easy to move to 7.1, but still not seeing a big improvement in load times, unfortunately.  Provided them that feedback and hope they continue to make improvements.  Great to see so many others learning how to use the platform effectively!

Dominic Gadoury (He, Him)
Director of Development and Operations
Lincoln Square Psychotherapy, PLLC
330 West 58th Street, Suite 314
New York, NY 10019
Fax: 917-456-0339
Office: 646-370-4571
Mobile: 347-933-0313
dominic@lsp.nyc

Hi Everyone 🙂,

I'm a copywriter and marketing consultant. I've had my Squarespace site since I think version 6. The consultant part of what I do is primarily website audits for SEO and UX and building new sites on 7.1. 

My freelance business is my part-time hobby / side project that helps me stay fresh. I'm a full time marketing manager. 

Check out my site www.pocketwriter.biz 

Totally feel free to hit me up there or here if you think I can help in any way. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a partner at Levie, an independent branding and design agency based in Miami which I co-founded and run with my wife since 2013.

Our agency's ethos is to build authentic connection between brands and people through strategic design.

We specialize in branding, packaging design, visual communications, positioning strategy, and web design.

From local to global brands, our team has consistently designed identities and positioned businesses that have become market leaders in their respective industries.

We design for clients in a variety of sectors, including retail, consumer goods, hospitality, real estate, international development, large-scale conferences, and the spirits industry.

Check us out: levie.co

J+T_Edited.jpg

Edited by jose
Content missing

Hi, I'm Anna...

My business, Anna Spencer Creative Media & Design offers affordable website design, maintenance and support for churches, non-profits and small businesses.  I am also a social media consultant, graphic designer and blogger.  I became passionate about working with churches, non-profits and small businesses in 2018 while I was helping my own church with a website redesign project.  It was obvious that organizations with little to no money needed a budget-friendly option to create their own digital presence in order to be competitive in today's business climate.  That's where I come in.  I show clients how to get the most for their money through Squarespace websites AND I train their staff on how to maintain their websites in house OR offer an hourly rate to maintain the website for them.  In addition, I contract services for various social media products.  While my business is less than five years old, I'm excited about what I do and love all the opportunities technology makes available to organizations of all sizes.  

Edited by annaspencer
typo

Hello ! 

It's cool to read about everyone and their business here- thanks for sharing. 

The pandemic had me reevaluate my life, and what i wanted to do- so I wrote a business plan, made a mock website, found an investor,  sold most of my belongings in Atlantic Canada, and moved to Thailand to start a yacht charter company. 

www.sunkissedyachting.com 

We currently own a 38ft sailing catamaran here which we bought in Indonesia and I sailed back to Phuket, and i also have access to another 40ft catamaran. 

Right now I am just about finished with the regulatory hoops, and insurance and all that jazz and I am just waiting for rainy season to pass us by in hopes of a strong start later this year.

If anyone is coming out this way, lets link up!

Cheers

Logan

DSC_4463.jpg

Edited by SUNKISSED

Hi there, nice to meet you. My name is Bethany and I'm an artist, illustrator, designer based in Calgary, Canada. I love Squarespace for it's mobile-friendly platform, e-commerce, awesome customer service and other great features. I have three businesses: I provide original artwork and illustration services, graphic design services and also am a singer/songwriter. Let me know if you'd like to collaborate! More info can be found on my Web portal: bethanyvanderputten.com 

Greetings! My name is Dawn. 

Sibling to Sibling is a 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to supporting siblings affected by the loss of a sibling to suicide.

Siblings often feel left out - we send custom grief boxes to siblings with messages of hope and comfort. It is our mission to let siblings know they are not alone. 

Currently, several of us Moms who have lost children to suicide are helping to get the organization started. My son, Krys, was 30 when he died by suicide in 2018. 

Siblingtosibling.org

PW: 1221Sss2s!

Thank you all for your support,

Dawn

Hello!

My name is Mini and I'm the owner + principal web designer at Purple Lotus Web Design based in Boston area. I provide website solutions to women owned - small businesses, women entrepreneurs and side hustlers by building thoughtfully designed and strategic informational or e-commerce Squarespace sites. 

My design philosophy is - Keep it Simple, but Significant. I have worked with several platforms, but Squarespace is my favorite as it allows me to build Simple + Significant websites but also, allows my clients to update and maintain their websites on their own with ease after launch. 

Visit my website - https://www.purplelotuswebdesign.com to check out my work. 

Happy to be here and be part of this great community!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there!

My name is Lexi - Co-Founder of Dynamo Ultima. I wanted to introduce myself!

I am a brand strategist, web designer & sales page expert! My fiance and I run our design studio together and have been for 8 years. We live in Portland, Oregon!

Right now our design studio offers two ways to work with us..

VIP Design Days: we create full brand + websites in Squarespace during these days for our clients!
Sales Page Lab: My newest program I am launching next month to help my clients and our audience learn to design converting, strategic and aesthetically beautiful sales pages for their launches!

I am really excited about the new Fluid Engine, I have been designing in Squarespace since 2013 - so this update is definitely going to change the game, I have had so many people ask me to design in ShowIt - but i've always loved Squarespace and have experience with code and am able to create completely custom sites in Squarespace. This update will help with a lot of the clients asking about Showit, now I can tell them Squarespace is able to do mostly the same thing!

Anyway, I have been on circle for a long time, but never introduced myself properly. :)

website-example.png

LEXI SMITH

Co-Founder of Dynamo Ultima 
Follow along on insta

Greetings! I am a photographer, graphic designer and brand consultant based in North Carolina. My business focuses on helping clients build their brands visually and I use a holistic approach to this. My company's vision revolves around these three things, style, creativity, soul.

Feel free to checkout my website here:

https://chrischarles.co

Edited by chrischarles

WWW.SIGNATUREWEB.DESIGN

My name is Audrey Saint-Clair and I am the owner of Signature Web Design.

A Circle Member, creating SquareSpace websites since 2014. 

I strive to build eye catchy websites, be on Q with current web trends, matching the client‘s needs & personality. Functionality and ease of use is key.

I am well versed in:

ONLINE APPOINTMENT  SCHEDULING (online bookings)

E-COMMERCE (Selling online - all kinds of commerce)

RESTAURANTS (branding + menus + offers and more)

MEMBERSHIPS (managing course access)

RECURRING PAYMENT METHODS ((initial fee + recurring payments)

TRAINING COURSE CONTENT  (Text + video + podcasts + other visuals photography).

ORGANIZING WEBSITE CONTENT into comprehensive information through blogs and indexes).

and much more. 

My skill set is : 

Business needs

Branding 

Marketing and Advertising (traditional + digital)

Social Networks 

Photography + Videos

In a nutshell... I like my clients to cast a unique pertinent vibe on Internet and SELL!. 💗 

Edited by audreystclair
  • 2 weeks later...

Site URL: https://www.loadedpotential.com

Aloha,

My name is Corey, and I started an agency committed to creating opportunities for small businesses and nonprofits, to build a better relationship with the people they serve.

I offer design and marketing services to include, but not limited to, logos, websites, typography, content marketing and assistance with fundraising campaigns.

New to the community and I love Squarespace. I’ve been a developer for 6 years and I can’t believe all the changes they’ve made to make the site more customizable, and my clients love the functionality too.

Look forward to learning more from all of you and bringing more clients to the platform.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, you beautiful people!

I'm Katerina Pravda, a contemporary visual artist creating oil on canvas paintings, ink drawings, and mixed media pieces of people, animals, the environment, and the combination of all 3. My work is environmentally-focused, featuring many endangered species to bring awareness to their alarming disappearance (6th mass extinction) and progress their protection by changing the way we see animals. Please enjoy diving into my world of bold portraiture and elegant surrealism! 

Katerina Pravda

https://katerinapravda.com/

Katerina Pravda Art original art Don't Strip Me Of My Stripes ink drawing watermark copyrighted-001.jpg