Add check boxes to newsletter to add people on certain mailing lists

I would like to ask if anyone knows how I can add check boxes where if that box is checked (#1), they will be added to a certain mailing list (#1 list) if checked #2 then they will get added to #2 list and if they check both, they will be added to both mailing lists. Something like the image I attached below. Any help appreciated! Thanks.

*this is using Squarespace email campaigns, not Mailchimp, etc. 

IMG_1822.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2023 at 3:14 AM, tuanphan said:

I used to deal with same case but different style. You try checking this example (above footer), if you want to do similar, we can help.

Hello! Thank you for your answer. Yes, I am going with something similar, but do the emails go directly to Squarespace storage? And can I have the option to pick both (ex. both mailing lists)? Thank you in advance.

Screenshot 2023-07-31 092352.png

On 7/15/2023 at 3:14 AM, tuanphan said:

I used to deal with same case but different style. You try checking this example (above footer), if you want to do similar, we can help.

I would love to know how to do this. I need something where they can tick boxes for multiple lists if possible. For example I have a list for writing tips for other authors, my main newsletter list, and my author empire design builds list. I would love it if they can check more than one and be filtered to that list.

17 hours ago, Aryanna said:

Hello! Thank you for your answer. Yes, I am going with something similar, but do the emails go directly to Squarespace storage? And can I have the option to pick both (ex. both mailing lists)? Thank you in advance.

Screenshot 2023-07-31 092352.png

Here we use Newsletter Form, so you can use it with Squarespace Storage or Mailchimp or any other email service through Zapier.

Both option is possible, we will need 3 newsletters

15 hours ago, sayreambrosio said:

I would love to know how to do this. I need something where they can tick boxes for multiple lists if possible. For example I have a list for writing tips for other authors, my main newsletter list, and my author empire design builds list. I would love it if they can check more than one and be filtered to that list.

Yes, here we created 2 subscribe lists, if you want 3 lists, then we will need 3 newsletters

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

On 8/1/2023 at 2:47 AM, tuanphan said:

Here we use Newsletter Form, so you can use it with Squarespace Storage or Mailchimp or any other email service through Zapier.

Both option is possible, we will need 3 newsletters

Yes, here we created 2 subscribe lists, if you want 3 lists, then we will need 3 newsletters

How did you make it to switch forms when an option is selected?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2023 at 3:33 AM, Aryanna said:

I'm close on creating the same thing here but for some reason, when I clicked Wednesday, I can't click anything on the Wednesday block. Code I used is https://pastebin.com/Wkn3bKRb

The pastebin link doesn't work. Can you share link to page (SS) where you added the code? We can check easier

With guide, I haven't still haven't had time to wrote this, will try write it with simpler version in the next week

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 3 months later...