Copy a section from one page to another

Go to solution Solved by Salwood,

This might be better than nothing...

• You pick one selection you want to reuse on another page. 
  • There is a button that has a heart shape icon. 
  • You click on that, and it's saved to your "Add a Selection." 
  • Now you go to a different page and click "ADD SELECTION."
  • You'll find there is a new tab, "Saved sections" and use that. 

I hope this helps. 

Screenshot 2023-04-02 at 10.23.53 am.png

Screenshot 2023-04-02 at 10.24.52 am.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, imagineifnyc said:

when I duplicate and try to copy to my main products page I'm not able.

You cannot duplicate a Store page or Store section. However, you should be able to create a new Store page and then import products into the new page. If you want to show the same products, you'll need to either export and import them using a CSV file or duplicate each one and then move the duplicate version.

Note that after duplicating a product, each one will be considered unique. In other words, if you sell one of the products, the inventory of the duplicated product will not change.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 1 month later...

It bogles my mind that such a basic feature is not available. Sometimes I regret so much to have choose Squarespace… The UI and presentation is for sure better than the competition, but I find it ridiculous that you can copy and paste, even on the exact same page (but different sections). There are no gallery blocks, and other basic features are behind a paywall.

The problem is having invested so much time in Squarespace it is difficult to leave to another provider, and they now this!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
7 hours ago, JI_N_YC said:

I need this to work on 7.0.

v7.0 doesn't have sections like v7.1. I don't see SS addressing this issue in v7.0.

You might want to take a look at Squarespacewebsites Tools Extension Pro to see if it can help you.  I've not used it myself.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.