Adding Logo to Order Email / Invoice

• 1 year later...

Hey it's been over a year later on this topic -- just wondering if anyone has been able to customize the logo on the printed receipt? I am working with a client who has a white logo and so it is not showing up on her receipt and that is a problem. 
If anyone knows how to fix this - I would appreciate it! 

2 hours ago, cami_leisk said:

it's been over a year later on this topic -- just wondering if anyone has been able to customize the logo on the printed receipt?

It still isn't possible to do this within the Squarespace platform, but if you can tell me a little about how they print them, it may be possible to provide you with a workaround.

For example, do they print from a computer, tablet or phone? Which OS? Do they print from the app or a browser? Which one? 

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/3/2022 at 4:08 PM, cami_leisk said:

They are printing from a computer I believe and from a browser. Not sure what their OS is.

Depending on which browser they are using, a workaround may be possible.

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/3/2022 at 12:05 PM, paul2009 said:

Depending on which browser they are using, a workaround may be possible.

Just throwing in my two cents here. I legally have to include a printed receipt with every package, as my products are subject to inspection by the department of agriculture. In this setting, it's pretty nice to have branding on the receipt to identify my company consistently with branding elsewhere on labels. As you've already mentioned, our white logo doesn't appear well on printed receipts. I would be totally happy using a header background color as opposed to an image substitution as well.

We print directly out of the Squarespace platform without any 3rd party integrations, primarily using Google Chrome.

On 10/14/2022 at 7:42 PM, WanderlustNursery said:

our white logo doesn't appear well on printed receipts. I would be totally happy using a header background color as opposed to an image substitution as well.

I'll DM you to try something.

• 4 months later...

Hi all, I write in this post, even if the title is maybe not 100% fitting.

I guess I have the same problem as @samuelsparrow, which I think still exists. As you @paul2009 asked, I'll explain more here.

I have a producer which ships for me parcels like this:

image.jpeg.7ea888df594eb75359e4ed91b4466b48.jpeg

For this sending, the "Beleg" as named in sqaurespace (or more delivery note) must be printed. I would really really like to use this button in a specific order (see yellow arrow) for that:

image.thumb.png.d0a2d00250ece791972a45636802f7a4.png

but the print can't be used. it must not have the billing- and the deliveryaddress, because to two adresses in the trasperent delivery note pocket are not machine readable by the postal service. I don't want to have the pricess, because most of my orders are presents. I want to do a "Lieferschein"(delivery note) for sending.

image.jpeg.b407648e3d7aeae7e4ebf83183307922.jpeg

Is it not possible to change the invoice printing template somewhere? or billing template or how ever you name it. or somehow to creat an PDF for that?

Cheers

Stefan

P.S.: Please like if you search that customizer, even if you want to change not excatly the same. I know this is a very common thing.

image.png

Edited by mockae
typo correction / new printscreen
  • 2 weeks later...

Now I have choosen billbee. A german software producer with a portal to manage shipments/payment/delivery-notices. The portal can be simple integrated via API (yes, you need the most expensive squarespace plan). In the billbee portal the delivery notice gets produced automatically and sent to the producer of my articles.

Thanks #billbee 

• 3 months later...

Hi, I bailed on Logo issue (ours is whiee) but I have greater problem. On the invoice is nowhere our legal address. Footer is missing, and I have no idea if that is where it would even be. 

Any idea how to get our address on the invoice? it is useless without it and i have to always create a legal invoice for every order we receive. stupid and counterproductive. 

• 4 months later...