Page name when sharing links on social media

Site URL: https://www.hoth.is/

Hello,

A quick question - my website has the name "contact" in a few places (like on the dashboard, see attached). I have experienced that when I paste a link to the frontpage/ home (just what I call it) - it displays the title "contact" ... especially on social media. Not sure where I can correct this because as I see it in my site navigation/ setup the names are "frontpage", "contact" etc and I have not set the frontpage to have the name/title "contact". It's just weird to me but have no idea where to change this. Is this also in SEO settings?

Thank you in advance.

129379304_Screenshot2020-03-25at13_04_24.thumb.png.752aaffec2564a2e4e380142d4e15194.png185083933_Screenshot2020-03-25at13_05_32.thumb.png.a9f6aae79e50a5d2db5ed16ee38180ac.png74302797_Screenshot2020-03-25at13_05_45.thumb.png.7d2cf3b343f5c17d15279e689da122f3.png

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not in SEO, and its not what i get if I paste it. I get a big High There,  Hoth Reyjkavik and a description, no contact. Social media imports from settings on the actual home page, both picture and description. Pushing out may do something different, and FB doesn't like that option any longer. So I manually past content, blog post, gallery, home page, whatever. 

• 5 months later...

Sorry to necro this thread after so long, but do changes to the title take time to propagate through the site? I'm still seeing the same problem as Hoth an changing the title formats doesn't change anything. If I click to the website and check it's source, I still see my name appear in the "author&quot block of data-current-styles.

Please let me know if this is the same problem, since my squarespace site is currently doxxing me and I have no idea how to stop it. Thank you!

Archived