Clearpay integration to checkout process using code

Hi,

We want to integrate more Clearpay branding on our site. Currently, Squarespace only allows for branding to be visible at checkout when choosing your payment method. However, we want to add it in on our product pages and in the cart. We're reached out to squarespace and many recommended experts but no one seems able to do this? 

We have this guide below from Clearpay but it does not appear to be compatible with Squarespace.

https://developers.clearpay.co.uk/clearpay-online/docs/messaging-implementation?_ga=2.189571755.1684120491.1707738567-480585981.1706027507 

Is there a quick fix or anyone people can recommend who could do this for us?

Edited by teamkeen
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, teamkeen said:

We want to integrate more Clearpay branding on our site. Currently, Squarespace only allows for branding to be visible at checkout when choosing your payment method.

A link to your site will help us but I assume you're using an older version 7.0 template? I say this because the Clearpay messaging should appear on PDPs on newer version 7.1 sites, as explained in this older thread.

Have you considered using the free update tool to upgrade to 7.1?

About me: I'm Paul. A SQSP User for 18 yrs, I joined Circle when it launched in 2016 and have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing expertise and extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee fuels my work.

Book paid help with a Squarespace Domain

1 hour ago, paul2009 said:

A link to your site will help us but I assume you're using an older version 7.0 template? I say this because the Clearpay messaging should appear on PDPs on newer version 7.1 sites, as explained in this older thread.

Have you considered using the free update tool to upgrade to 7.1?

Hi Paul. I've just added in our site link. 

We're using 7.0. Would a 7.1 update take much work and require much reorganisation etc?

This update would mean the Clearpay branding appeared on products and in the cart too?

Thanks,

Ellie

6 minutes ago, teamkeen said:

This update would mean the Clearpay branding appeared on products and in the cart too?

I couldn't see a site link but, yes. In version 7.1, the messaging usually appears on Product Detail Pages (PDPs) and the cart page (just below the checkout button) when the buy now, pay later (BNPL) option is available.

7 minutes ago, teamkeen said:

We're using 7.0. Would a 7.1 update take much work and require much reorganisation etc?

It's difficult to offer advice on the amount of work required (it will be specific to your site, the template you are using, the features that you're using, and so on) but, as far as I know, v7.1 is the only "off the shelf" solution that is currently available for what you want to achieve. 

About me: I'm Paul. A SQSP User for 18 yrs, I joined Circle when it launched in 2016 and have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing expertise and extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee fuels my work.

Book paid help with a Squarespace Domain