My site was first on google when I created it and know it doesn't appear at all

• Replies 6
  • Views 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Google immediately indexes and then evaluates, what you are seeing would be fine to me. The best thing you can do is enter site:www.domain.com and see whether your page is indexed. If it is, you know you are fine. Give it some time to appear back and ensure that your squarespace sitemap has been added to Google search console and that your website has been added there too.

G.

We provide digital marketing services for businesses that need exposure/sales from search and social media networks. We also build incredibly fast and well optimised multi-language Square Space websites.
Digital Marketing | Marketing Digitale

This is now fixed.

Clicking the three dots on that entry in Google and then clicking on cache will give you the date the page was last indexed and a copy of what Google indexed.

My guess is that had you done that with your previously posted message you would have see that it had indexed the under construction page.

I can see that on 28th February Google went and visited the page, which is now showing correctly.

🙂

We provide digital marketing services for businesses that need exposure/sales from search and social media networks. We also build incredibly fast and well optimised multi-language Square Space websites.
Digital Marketing | Marketing Digitale