How can I get rid of this cart icons in the right bottom corner of the page? thanks

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Can you share your website URL?

This is probably a checkbox option in the styles menu, but I would need to know your template to know how to turn it off or give you some code to hide it. 

Thanks!

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

• Solution
3 hours ago, PietroG said:

How can I get rid of this cart icon in the right bottom corner of the page? 

There isn't a setting in Squarespace 7.1 to disable the cart icon, but visitors will only see the icon if they add a product to their cart. If you are not selling products on your website, and you delete any Store pages from your site (including demo content) the cart icon will never appear for your visitors.

The cart icon is only appearing for you because you have added a product to the cart. If you remove the product from your cart, the icon will not appear for you either.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

14 hours ago, paul2009 said:

There isn't a setting in Squarespace 7.1 to disable the cart icon, but visitors will only see the icon if they add a product to their cart. If you are not selling products on your website, and you delete any Store pages from your site (including demo content) the cart icon will never appear for your visitors.

The cart icon is only appearing for you because you have added a product to the cart. If you remove the product from your cart, the icon will not appear for you either.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Thank you so much