Creating an "Upload your photo" section in a Form

Hello Circle friends - I need to add an "Upload your photo" section to a form I am building for a client. Does anyone know how I can do it, or possibly have custom code I can add (and where exactly would I add it?). The form I've created is accessed through the front end via a Join our Database button on top right Homepage nav area. I've set it up as an unlinked page in the backend. The website is: www.hamatchmaker.com Many thanks in advance!

14 minutes ago, Leodxb said:

I need to add an "Upload your photo" section to a form

Take a look at the Squarespace Websites Uploader.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Improve your online store with our extensions.
About: Squarespace Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, appreciation and great design ♥.
Work: Squarespace Developer and founder of SF Digital, building the features Squarespace didn't include™.
Content: Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Buy me a coffee

• 2 months later...
On 1/20/2023 at 7:55 AM, caminada said:

Hi, may I ask how can I make the upload area style like yours instead of a simple button? thanks in advance!

The link was actually pointing to my secondary site on a different platform. I was in the middle of a revamp. You can achieve the same type of look by creating a Google form and embedding it onto a Squarespace page. You can also use something like Airtable and embed the form to get a whole form look.

Edited by sayreambrosio