Jump to content

Moving Shopify Buy Button to the Proper space in Products

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Recommended Posts

Site URL: https://lanternfish-rhombus-y67s.squarespace.com/

Hi 

I am switching to using the Shopify buy button and shopping cart on my squarespace website. I have successfully used code I had from another side to hide Squarespace buttons, but I cannot get the Shopify button to go to the right place. 

Does anyone have code to get the add to cart right under the description to the right? See screenshot

I have only added the Shopify button to one product so far:

https://www.risingfirefly.org/shop/p/initiatictalesofhejptah

Thank you!

 

Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 8.17.39 AM.png

Link to comment
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Solution
1 hour ago, IndigoBolt11 said:

Does anyone have code to get the add to cart right under the description to the right?

If you're looking for a simple supported solution you may want to take a look at our paid addon.

The Shopify Buy Button Position extension moves the button to your choice of positions and includes a step-by-step installation guide. 

tile-shopify-buy-button-extension.thumb.png.5032f603c44c761296cf6c408a89f186.png

You can choose the position you want (this animation shows the different positions available):

shopify-plugin-button-positions.gif?format=2500w

Improve your online store with our extensions.
About: Squarespace Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, appreciation and great design ♥.
Work: Squarespace Developer and founder of SF Digital, building the features Squarespace didn't include™.
Content: Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Buy me a coffee

Link to comment
On 12/19/2021 at 8:18 AM, IndigoBolt11 said:

Site URL: https://lanternfish-rhombus-y67s.squarespace.com/

Hi 

I am switching to using the Shopify buy button and shopping cart on my squarespace website. I have successfully used code I had from another side to hide Squarespace buttons, but I cannot get the Shopify button to go to the right place. 

Does anyone have code to get the add to cart right under the description to the right? See screenshot

I have only added the Shopify button to one product so far:

https://www.risingfirefly.org/shop/p/initiatictalesofhejptah

Thank you!

 

Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 8.17.39 AM.png

@tuanphan any ideas?

Link to comment
On 12/19/2021 at 9:31 AM, paul2009 said:

If you're looking for a simple supported solution you may want to take a look at our paid addon.

The Shopify Buy Button Position extension moves the button to your choice of positions and includes a step-by-step installation guide. 

tile-shopify-buy-button-extension.thumb.png.5032f603c44c761296cf6c408a89f186.png

You can choose the position you want (this animation shows the different positions available):

shopify-plugin-button-positions.gif?format=2500w

Thanks but I don't quality for the template type and I do not have that many products to migrate- I am  just looking for the code that I can put in myself to get the buy button via additional info code block under the product title. If you can help with that or have a service for that let me know @paul2009

Link to comment
3 hours ago, IndigoBolt11 said:

I don't quality for the template type and I do not have that many products to migrate- I am  just looking for the code that I can put in myself to get the buy button via additional info code block under the product title. If you can help with that or have a service for that let me know

The site https://lanternfish-rhombus-y67s.squarespace.com/ is using Squarespace 7.1 and is therefore compatible with our Shopify Buy Button Position product. The product is a code that you add to your site so that the buy buttons you've added can be positioned easily.

Feel free to look for other solutions. Most snippets I have seen use jQuery (look for '$' in the code) and will therefore slow your site further.  

Edited by paul2009

Improve your online store with our extensions.
About: Squarespace Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, appreciation and great design ♥.
Work: Squarespace Developer and founder of SF Digital, building the features Squarespace didn't include™.
Content: Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Buy me a coffee

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.