Moving Shopify Buy Button to the Proper space in Products

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Site URL: https://lanternfish-rhombus-y67s.squarespace.com/

Hi 

I am switching to using the Shopify buy button and shopping cart on my squarespace website. I have successfully used code I had from another side to hide Squarespace buttons, but I cannot get the Shopify button to go to the right place. 

Does anyone have code to get the add to cart right under the description to the right? See screenshot

I have only added the Shopify button to one product so far:

https://www.risingfirefly.org/shop/p/initiatictalesofhejptah

Thank you!

Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 8.17.39 AM.png

• Replies 4
  • Views 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Solution
1 hour ago, IndigoBolt11 said:

Does anyone have code to get the add to cart right under the description to the right?

If you're looking for a simple supported solution you may want to take a look at our paid addon.

The Shopify Buy Button Position extension moves the button to your choice of positions and includes a step-by-step installation guide. 

tile-shopify-buy-button-extension.thumb.png.5032f603c44c761296cf6c408a89f186.png

You can choose the position you want (this animation shows the different positions available):

shopify-plugin-button-positions.gif?format=2500w

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

On 12/19/2021 at 8:18 AM, IndigoBolt11 said:

Site URL: https://lanternfish-rhombus-y67s.squarespace.com/

Hi 

I am switching to using the Shopify buy button and shopping cart on my squarespace website. I have successfully used code I had from another side to hide Squarespace buttons, but I cannot get the Shopify button to go to the right place. 

Does anyone have code to get the add to cart right under the description to the right? See screenshot

I have only added the Shopify button to one product so far:

https://www.risingfirefly.org/shop/p/initiatictalesofhejptah

Thank you!

Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 8.17.39 AM.png

@tuanphan any ideas?

On 12/19/2021 at 9:31 AM, paul2009 said:

If you're looking for a simple supported solution you may want to take a look at our paid addon.

The Shopify Buy Button Position extension moves the button to your choice of positions and includes a step-by-step installation guide. 

tile-shopify-buy-button-extension.thumb.png.5032f603c44c761296cf6c408a89f186.png

You can choose the position you want (this animation shows the different positions available):

shopify-plugin-button-positions.gif?format=2500w

Thanks but I don't quality for the template type and I do not have that many products to migrate- I am  just looking for the code that I can put in myself to get the buy button via additional info code block under the product title. If you can help with that or have a service for that let me know @paul2009

3 hours ago, IndigoBolt11 said:

I don't quality for the template type and I do not have that many products to migrate- I am  just looking for the code that I can put in myself to get the buy button via additional info code block under the product title. If you can help with that or have a service for that let me know

The site https://lanternfish-rhombus-y67s.squarespace.com/ is using Squarespace 7.1 and is therefore compatible with our Shopify Buy Button Position product. The product is a code that you add to your site so that the buy buttons you've added can be positioned easily.

Feel free to look for other solutions. Most snippets I have seen use jQuery (look for '$' in the code) and will therefore slow your site further.  

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.