What are your website/business goals for the new year?

As 2020 comes to an end, we can all start looking forward to what the new year will bring. Personal New Year’s resolutions are the norm, but what about for your website or business? 

Maybe it’s expanding your range of products, maybe it’s finally doing those design tweaks you’ve been thinking about for ages. What are the website/business goals you’ll be focusing on in the new year? Share in the comments below!

This map look interesting to me, got plan to implement it on Squarespace using Summary block and code injection

MAP: How the Islamic State is carving out a new country - The Washington Post

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

I want to stream line our website with accepting payment for classes and beginning to use a scheduling system. With COVID19 everything happened so fast I simply (1) posted my classes and (2) had class passes in my products/services commerce and had participants pay on an honor system. 

I want to start the New Year with a new system, where I can track who comes to class when, how many classes passes we have sold, and integrate ONLINE classes with IN PERSON classes. Most Nia teachers are using a 3rd party called "PunchPass" - I'd love to stay in house and use squarespace/scheduling instead, if possible.

I'd love to find a way to see how other folks (yoga, dance, martial arts, meditation) studios/teachers are doing this...

• 1 month later...

With Covid-19 our life becomes complicated. We must refuse from a ton of things, which were usual for us. And of course, we've got to think ahead because every day the situation is changing. Our experience of customer support in Asia shows that rebuilding jobs and businesses is not easy. Predictability is critical, as important measures need to be approached in fundamentally new ways. Preparation for rediscovery requires the development of detailed plans for each location and the readjustment of the physical environment to support social distancing and constant communication. It's the main plan for 2021. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi I'm a blogger and affiliate marketer and currently I am working on an Affiliate Website. My Goal is to Rank my website and start earning from it and after 2 or 3 months of earning I want to flip my site to build my asset and start a new affiliate business. I am new here and want to be connected with squarespace to get expertise to create multiple websites on this amazing platform. Today I've read this article guide https://www.squarespace.com/press-coverage/2013/11/19/how-to-use-squarespace-to-build-a-website-for-your-business it really helps on how to start with squarespace.