Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Where did the product item nav (prev/next) go?

• 5 weeks later...

Hello @paul2009, @creedon, and @tuanphan,

You three obviously know a lot more about customizing a 7.1 Squarespace site than I do. I'm still stuck without a solution to Squarespace's removal of Pagination. While I'm not excited about this option, I'm wondering if I can just deal with this manually. I can easily create functional links in a format like "< Previous | Next >" within the text for a Product in a Store, but I can't figure out how to get that text into the space that was previously occupied by the automated Pagination system text. Do you know how I could get it into the right space? I've created a picture of what I'm aiming for here...

Manual_Pagination.thumb.jpg.0925a4eaa7f5b9015184219333735230.jpg

On 11/4/2021 at 10:52 PM, dhobman said:

You three obviously know a lot more about customizing a 7.1 Squarespace site than I do. I'm still stuck without a solution to Squarespace's removal of Pagination. While I'm not excited about this option, I'm wondering if I can just deal with this manually. I can easily create functional links in a format like "< Previous | Next >" within the text for a Product in a Store, but I can't figure out how to get that text into the space that was previously occupied by the automated Pagination system text. Do you know how I could get it into the right space? I've created a picture of what I'm aiming for here...

Can you share link to product in screenshot?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

On 11/4/2021 at 9:22 PM, dhobman said:

please tell me how to add this button next/previous