Change background color on cart page

• 7 months later...

I'm having the same problem - have tried all these codes, but none seem to change the BG color on the cart page. I also need the text to be white and the "SHOPPING CART" heading to be lower case.

I'd be really grateful for any help. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, graceandoak said:

Hey @tuanphan!

i have two different logos showing up on each page depending if it has a background or not on the hero section. On the cart page, how can I show the black logo rather than the default white? 

https://clavichord-cardioid-355d.squarespace.com/

pass: morocco

Add to Design > Custom CSS

/* cart page logo */
body#cart header#header img {
    filter: invert(1);
    -webkit-filter: invert(1);
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 8 months later...

There are two ways to solve this.

Neither is perfect. I wrote about this in my blog post Changing Squarespace 7.1 Cart Page Colour Theme (2022)

Freelance Squarespace developer making plugins like Full-Width Blocks, Hover effects for grid gallery and the Darkmode plugin. I know Squarespace inside out and I'm able to solve pretty much any Squarespace code problem.

Get in touch here!

• 1 year later...
33 minutes ago, BenGall said:

I am also having the same issue, I would like to make the background colour of my cart page white (seems to default to a blue colour at the moment)

Your cart page is currently using the Darkest 1 color theme. If you are not using that theme for sections of your site, then you can change the background color to whatever you want.

You will also need to change the text color. White on white won't be visible.

If you still need custom CSS, let us know.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

On 12/3/2023 at 4:44 AM, BenGall said:

Hi,

Thanks for the reply!

I’ve tried to change the colour inside the Darkest 1 theme a couple of times, but there isn’t a corresponding element within it the theme that uses that blue colour in order to change it.

Not sure how to remedy it.  

It already white to me, or you mean change footer on cart page from black to white?

image.thumb.png.a71fc834f3e8dee20df1fa08a4d74001.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)