Put Menu beside logo instead of above it on Avenue?

Site URL: http://russellcbanks.com

An hour of searching the forum and trying a few pieces of code that haven’t worked, so I’m posting the question now:

I recall seeing home pages on mobile where the logo is in the upper left, with the Menu link in the upper right, instead of one centered above the other like it is in my Avenue site. (screenshot attached)

Is there CSS code for doing that? 

Thanks,
Russell

IMG_1970.PNG

• Replies 3
  • Views 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone said this worked, Let me know, may want to use it on my Avenue sites as well

/* HAMBURGER NAVIGATION */
 #mobileMenuLink a:after { 
content: '☰'; color: black; width: 100%; text-align: right; position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; }

There are a number of code variations but none that  specifically say it moves the logo above the menu or next to it. 

5 hours ago, derricksrandomviews said:

Someone said this worked, Let me know, may want to use it on my Avenue sites as well

/* HAMBURGER NAVIGATION */
 #mobileMenuLink a:after { 
content: '☰'; color: black; width: 100%; text-align: right; position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; }

There are a number of code variations but none that  specifically say it moves the logo above the menu or next to it. 

Just tested on above site. I think need to adjust a bit.

image.thumb.png.528b4483e006363029045bdbcd70e823.png

--

I'm doing this problem for a client. I use jQuery to solve.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Thanks. Derrick's suggestion adds the hamburger in the upper right, but of course doesn’t remove the "MENU" link or move the logo to the upper left. Maybe I’ve seen it on non-Squarespace sites. 

I’ll try to find an example.

Best,
Russell

Archived