Pacific Template CSS to change Blog Post Title Font

Site URL: http://lychee-wolverine-tdkg.squarespace.com

Hi Squarespace community!

I would like to have a custom title font for my blog posts in Pacific template without changing the Title 1 setting in the website's Design/Site Styles tab.

I've chosen Adorn Garland for the H1 typeface, which I like for page H1 headers. However, on blog titles, it looks like trash. I'd like to use Raleway on my blog titles.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Cheers,

Cindy 

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, Derrik:

Thanks so much for the reply! I tried custom code but the title didn't change. I also read the link, and that didn't seem to offer anything different. I attached an image of the code and what I'm still seeing.

Not sure if this will be helpful, but when I inspect the code on this block of text (the title), here's the code I'm seeing: 

<h1 data-content-field="title" class="entry-title entry-title-item p-name" id="yui_3_17_2_1_1585589375466_566">

<a href="/blog/best-milwaukee-wedding-marquette-lakefront-war-memorial" class="u-url" rel="bookmark" id="yui_3_17_2_1_1585589375466_565">Best of Milwaukee: Marquette, Lake Michigan, War Memorial, Marriage</a>

</h1>

<a href="/blog/best-milwaukee-wedding-marquette-lakefront-war-memorial" class="u-url" rel="bookmark" id="yui_3_17_2_1_1585589375466_565">Best of Milwaukee: Marquette, Lake Michigan, War Memorial, Marriage</a>

<h1 data-content-field="title" class="entry-title entry-title-item p-name" id="yui_3_17_2_1_1585589375466_566">

</h1>

image.png

On 3/31/2020 at 12:33 AM, Cindyspc said:

Hi, Derrik:

Thanks so much for the reply! I tried custom code but the title didn't change. I also read the link, and that didn't seem to offer anything different. I attached an image of the code and what I'm still seeing.

Not sure if this will be helpful, but when I inspect the code on this block of text (the title), here's the code I'm seeing: 

</h1>

</h1>

image.png

replace h1.BlogItem-title with h1 a 

or h1 *

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived