Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
  • 0
vivaaweb

Line break with product titles

Question

11 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
1 hour ago, vivaaweb said:

Site URL: https://www.soulwines.ch

Hello,

I was wondering if there is anyway of adding line breaks to product titles?

Here is my site

www.soulwines.ch

Thanks for your help

Sean

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 8.18.21 PM.png

Hi , Do you want spacing between first and second line of product title? 

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0

Hi thanks for you answers,

Tuanphan i tried what you proposed but it doesn't work and I look on the site to see the other options none work.

Maybe it was for the 7.0 version?

At the moment the site adds automatic spacing but i would like to add a line break where i want for example.

Gamay | Nature Rouge
Domaine de Beauvent

Instead of

Gamay | Nature Rouge | Domaine
de Beauvent

Thanks for you help i really appreciate it

 

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
8 hours ago, vivaaweb said:

Hi thanks for you answers,

Tuanphan i tried what you proposed but it doesn't work and I look on the site to see the other options none work.

Maybe it was for the 7.0 version?

At the moment the site adds automatic spacing but i would like to add a line break where i want for example.

Gamay | Nature Rouge
Domaine de Beauvent

Instead of

Gamay | Nature Rouge | Domaine
de Beauvent

Thanks for you help i really appreciate it

 

Can you keep above code & let me know? I will check again.


You can send your question to my email to get faster answer.

How to Setup Password & Share URL  Armadillo - Free portfolio template

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
59 minutes ago, vivaaweb said:

I ask sf digital and it doesn't work with squarespace 7.1

The code referred to was for 7.0 and needed to be modified for Squarespace 7.1. Here's a version that should work in your situation. 

https://sf.digital/squarespace-solutions/display-product-titles-on-two-lines-with-squarespace-71

Let me know how you get on.


sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digital, a specialist company building the features that Squarespace didn't include
I am a Squarespace Expert and Squarespace Circle Leader with a
strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum. I'm trusted by thousands of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and agencies. My extensions add capabilities to Squarespace websites around the globe. They include the Enquiry Form ExtensionDatepicker Extension and Age Verification ExtensionNeed a custom Squarespace extension? Tell me about the functionality you need. Note that some links in my posts may be affiliate links. Book a Squarespace Expert when you need help.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
On 3/24/2020 at 9:27 PM, paul2009 said:

The code referred to was for 7.0 and needed to be modified for Squarespace 7.1. Here's a version that should work in your situation. 

https://sf.digital/squarespace-solutions/display-product-titles-on-two-lines-with-squarespace-71

Let me know how you get on.

HI @paul2009, im struggling with achieving the same for my website.... probably not injecting code where it should be...

can you point me into the right direction?

https://greenvitamin.com/products-probiotics

on hover product name shows up but would be great to have weight in line below...

 

Screenshot 2020-06-25 at 9.12.22 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-06-25 at 9.12.15 PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
1 hour ago, emset said:

im struggling with achieving the same for my website

Did you add the symbol to any of the product titles? I couldn't see it.


sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digital, a specialist company building the features that Squarespace didn't include
I am a Squarespace Expert and Squarespace Circle Leader with a
strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum. I'm trusted by thousands of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and agencies. My extensions add capabilities to Squarespace websites around the globe. They include the Enquiry Form ExtensionDatepicker Extension and Age Verification ExtensionNeed a custom Squarespace extension? Tell me about the functionality you need. Note that some links in my posts may be affiliate links. Book a Squarespace Expert when you need help.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
On 6/25/2020 at 10:28 PM, paul2009 said:

Did you add the symbol to any of the product titles? I couldn't see it.

yeah first one..  RAW COCONUT YOGURT natural 300g...

as far as code injection... I guess that's where I am missing mark, i struggle to find other place than - design\custom CSS but it is obviously wrong

Screenshot 2020-06-27 at 10.06.13 AM.png

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment


×
×
  • Create New...