Adding First Name & Last Name Fields to Promotional Popup

Go to solution Solved by Susana_SQSP,

• 4 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, erickab said:

I read this thread about adding a FIRST and LAST NAME field to the pop that started in 2020 ... I don't see where the solution is? Can someone tell me if this option was added. 

This isn't currently possible on the Promotional Popup. 

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Really hoping this is an option soon! Or to manually add names to subscribers. All the people who sign up through my pop up get called 'friend' in my emails and it irks me! And most of the time their name is in their email so I know what their name is but I can't manually input it. 

• 2 months later...