Move Booqable "add to cart" button to a different location

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Hi, I've currently integrated Booqable to my website and their "add to cart" button is at the very bottom of my page and I'm afraid that my customers won't find it since you need to scroll so far. 

All the product code needed to be individually added to each product so I'm really hoping that there is just a code that will fix the position for all the products. 

Does anyone know how to move it higher up so that it's showing just under the product description? 

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, I'm also trying to embed Booqable into my Squarespace website, given the latter's limitations when it comes to subscription rentals. I've managed to get the cart to appear underneath my product images & main product info, but not next to it (see screenshot below) - and it doesn't seem to be replacing Squarespace's add to cart/qty function. Eagerly watching this forum to see if there's a revelation too for my site! Thank you

Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 09.24.16.png

• Solution
5 hours ago, Nayeli said:

I'm also trying to embed Booqable into my Squarespace website

For an easy initial installation, and reduced admin overhead, I'd recommend adding the "List of Products" element into a blank new page/section. This will list all your rental products (like the Squarespace Product List Page) and will allow users to click a product to read the Booqable version of a Product Detail Page.

image.thumb.png.202215915df4dc3088fcc625d55042de.png

This avoids having to add Booqable "Product Buttons" elements to individual Squarespace Products, and then write code to move them into the right position and hide the respective Squarespace elements.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.