Adding a description below title in gallery display (grid) with code

So I need a code block to inject into the advanced custom code section of a page. I have tried a couple of times to create the injection myself to no avail. The page contains a grid gallery which gave a checkbox option to display the title in the grid settings, but did not give an option to display the description, which I also need. Any help is much appreciated! 

https://advancepsychotherapy.org/browse-all

• Replies 5
  • Views 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add this to Design > Custom CSS

/* Browse all page */
a.image-slide-anchor.content-fill+div:after {
    display: block;
    font-weight: normal;
    font-size: 16px;
    white-space: initial;
    line-height: 25px;
}
a.image-slide-anchor.content-fill[href="/toni-andrews"]+div:after {
    content: "Toni description description description description description description";
}
a.image-slide-anchor.content-fill[href="/fiona-brown"]+div:after {
    content: "Fiona description description description description description description";
}
a.image-slide-anchor.content-fill[href="/michael-chunyk-licsw"]+div:after {
    content: "Michael description description description description description description";
}
a.image-slide-anchor.content-fill[href="/maureen-clark"]+div:after {
    content: "Mauren description description description description description description";
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Thank you, is there any way for this to actually pull from the description in the gallery through? with onboarding, manually doing css for every person, especially if someone else wants to edit it, does not feel very sustainable. thanks again!

On 7/25/2023 at 2:46 AM, willapp said:

Thank you, is there any way for this to actually pull from the description in the gallery through? with onboarding, manually doing css for every person, especially if someone else wants to edit it, does not feel very sustainable. thanks again!

I don't know this. You try asking another person. (Or you can consider using Image Blocks instead, then you can add any text under image

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)