• Views 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Elite-Waves said:

Account Management section is a different color than the website

Unfortunately, Squarespace don't provide any styling options for the account or member areas popups and windows. It is really frustrating for brands who want these elements to match their site styles. I've raised it with Squarespace several times and I'm hoping they will offer a solution soon. 

It may be possible for a developer to write some JavaScript to restyle it but I don't personally recommend this as it will somewhat fragile and could break at any time due to the dynamic classes that Squarespace are using and the way in which they present these elements.

However, I do strongly recommend that you make a feature request, by contacting Squarespace Customer Care using a support ticket.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.