Jump to content

Code Block - Reduce spacing of block between block and section margin

Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

Recommended Posts

Hi I've added a code block and had to customize the widget's button but it has large extra space between the button and bottom section margin. See in screenshot: space from bottom of button to the bottom of the section.

I've added this code (below) already from another post but it only adjust the height of the button and not the actual size of the code block. Also how do I make it so it adjusts to any code block throughout the site?

Note: The "BUY NOW" buttons are widgets from another site.

Thank you so much for your help!

div.code-block {
    padding: 0px !important;
    height: 1px !important;
}


Attached are the screenshots for the /prices page and /booking page

Links to the mentioned pages.

Site Details

SITE LINK:
https://air-tan.squarespace.com/prices (buttons under "Original/Organic/Organic Plus")
https://air-tan.squarespace.com/booking ("buy now" buttons)

PASSWORD:
draft-air-tan

BOOKING PAGE.png

PRICES PAGE.png

Link to comment
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/19/2023 at 3:06 PM, sidramos said:

Yes, correct. The code widget in general 🙂 

Hi,

It looks like you solved it? No padding here

image.thumb.png.9ca3abd46095e039a12f8f2bf85b4395.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2023 at 3:48 PM, tuanphan said:

Hi,

It looks like you solved it? No padding here

image.thumb.png.9ca3abd46095e039a12f8f2bf85b4395.png

Hi haven't solved it 😞 I moved the content below (black background section) and placed it on the same section to fill up the space. It previously was in a separate section... Is there a way around this? I also have to add content so there's no big space.

Same with the https://air-tan.com/booking page, I added images and text below the pricing table to fill up the space. Thanks! Appreciate your responses.

Link to comment
  • Solution
On 2/8/2023 at 10:15 PM, sidramos said:

Hi haven't solved it 😞 I moved the content below (black background section) and placed it on the same section to fill up the space. It previously was in a separate section... Is there a way around this? I also have to add content so there's no big space.

Same with the https://air-tan.com/booking page, I added images and text below the pricing table to fill up the space. Thanks! Appreciate your responses.

We can use code, but you can consider using Classic Editor Section for this section, I think problem won't appear

classic.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment
On 2/11/2023 at 11:02 AM, tuanphan said:

We can use code, but you can consider using Classic Editor Section for this section, I think problem won't appear

classic.png

Looks like this is the workaround for this issue--using the Classic Editor. Thanks so much for your help!!

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.