How to organize 300+ Images and user content

Hello!

I need to organize 300 Images on my Website. Every Image should be in a Gallery and every Image is also a "profile" with 3 additional Images. Those additional images should come from the community (Is this possible with member areas?).

Now my question is: How do I organize this? 

The most obvious way is to create a page for every Image. So I could create a page with Image01 + 3 small Image placeholders. And then I copy this page for Image02... Image03... Image04 and so on. In the Gallery every Image is linked to it's own page. 

Problem is: Does Squarespace allow for this many pages? And what if I want to change the layout for all pages or add an Element to all pages?
Also I don't really know how to make the 3 smaller Images bigger. They are just small and not clickable

Thanks in advance for everyone who can help me with this problem. I attached an example of one page.

Example_page.png

2 hours ago, derricksrandomviews said:

This seems like a blog page would be better suited for this than 300 pages. Blogs have unlimited number of posts and each post in effect have its own page with multiple sized image blocks. 

That works quite well for my case, thank you!
The Blog posts look a bit different than the layout I had planned, but I found a way to add the 3 smaller images with a lightbox. So that's a plus. Regular pages have a lot more customization though, like backgrounds, but I guess I'll keep it simple.