Add "Additional Info" block does not work all the time.

Site URL: https://wrklfe.com/?category=MP3

Hello,

I have added two digital download albums to my website's store without issue, but when I try to add a third I run into issues. I want to add audio samples to the page. When I click the "Additional Info" block the popup appears but has no functionality. When I click the "+" button nothing happens. It worked fine for the first two albums but it does not work on the third. 

I have attached a video to show what happens. 
What can I do?

• Replies 5
  • Views 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

I managed to fix my issue with this:

.tweak-product-basic-item-gallery-design-slideshow.tweak-product-basic-item-thumbnail-placement-below .ProductItem-gallery-thumbnails {
  overflow-x:hidden!important;
}

It was set to scroll - however even when there were no items to scroll there was this grey box on the page. Above CSS removed it. Of course I will have to remember to remove this if I ever have a large number of alternative product images that would need to scroll. 

I've attached the issue seen in Chrome.

Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 1.11.19 PM.png

However -I have no solution to get any information to display in the Additional Info section. Nothing appears when I add information in that field.  So for me there were two issues and one I've solved *band-aid. 

1 - nothing will show up when I add information in the Additional Info field for my products

2 - there was a persistent grey box appearing under my product thumbnails that is related to the thumbnail overflow -and only went away when i set it to "hidden" from "scroll"

Hope this helps someone!