Empty Space on Right Side of Screen When Moving Cursor to the Left

Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

Site URL: https://blackgryphon.squarespace.com

The page can be found at blackgryphon.squarespace.com and the password is "gathman" (no quotation marks).

So I'm having an issue where a blank space shows up on the right side of the window (on all screens) when the page is either dragged (as on mobile) or scrolling with a mouse to the left on a desktop. The page loads fine and some may not notice it unless they were to accidentally bump the page left.

I pulled out all my custom CSS and code injection and that didn't solve the issue. I feel like it's probably something super obvious as that's how these things go, but I can't figure out what's causing the issue.

Attached are screenshots. The first is normal load of page and hero, and the second shows the blank white space (about 20px) to the right.

Thanks for your help, I super appreciate it!

1739629409_ScreenShot2021-05-05at5_00_54PM.thumb.png.e52d7cf7a2ff57d7733addd716c98bd2.png885316112_ScreenShot2021-05-05at5_01_04PM.thumb.png.05a7b887e46e56c7eb48854646f5fa70.png

• Replies 3
  • Views 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an update: spoke with Squarespace support and without saying it exactly this way was told that it's more of a "feature rather than a bug" with Brine/7.0. I have to imagine there must be a fix here somewhere. It's super frustrating.

• Solution
On 5/8/2021 at 2:16 AM, tinymachine said:

Just an update: spoke with Squarespace support and without saying it exactly this way was told that it's more of a "feature rather than a bug" with Brine/7.0. I have to imagine there must be a fix here somewhere. It's super frustrating.

Add to Design > Custom CSS

html, body {overflow-x: hidden;}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)