How to add Category tab buttons to filter within Summary block

Site URL: https://www.drstephaniemoody.com/health-wellness

Hi,

I I'm struggling to find out how to create a set of visible sub-category buttons within a summary block page, and I found the exact example -->  https://www.drstephaniemoody.com/health-wellness

This website is also created by using Squarespace, and I'm curious how they added the category buttons that filters out the blocks. I have tried this by adding a text-section like this, linking each text-button :

1391718203_ScreenShot2021-03-24at3_26_10PM.thumb.png.8ce65faa2e25cab6366fc3dcad01decf.png

But the problem here is that when I click one of the linked buttons, the page refreshes.. Should I have to add a customized CSS to create this using Isotope?  At first this seemed like a pretty easy problem to solve, but surprisingly I couldn't find a single solution to this til now.. Please Help! Thank you so much in advance.

I'm hearing a lot about the Universal Filter, but I can't afford the price, would be appreciated if you could refrain from suggesting the item! Thanks.

Edited by jordin0317
  • jordin0317 changed the title to How to add Category tab buttons to filter within Summary block

Hi. They used Square Studio Tab Plugin.  (There is a lot of complaints about Square Studio Support)

Try Accordion Tabs Plugin by sqspthemes

or Tabs by Will Myers ($10)

Edited by tuanphan

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

• 1 year later...

@ChristinaSimon @YenY

If you're a JavaScript developer you can use the Isotope library. If you're not a developer, @michaeleparkour has built the Universal Filter plugin, available from Squarewebsites.

image.thumb.gif.21e0cd8f7aa667604d120103c1ef14b4.gif

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Improve your online store with our extensions.
About: Squarespace Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, appreciation and great design ♥.
Work: Squarespace Developer and founder of SF Digital, building the features Squarespace didn't include™.
Content: Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Buy me a coffee