How to create a hardcoded logout button in the member areas

Hi there.

I want to create a link LOGOUT in my member area, but I am unable to find the code to do this. I was able to find that if you append the following to a page it will open the customer panel, ?userAccountPath, but could not find the same code that would do the same for a logout.

Does anybody know this?

Thanks

We provide digital marketing services for businesses that need exposure/sales from search and social media networks. We also build incredibly fast and well optimised multi-language Square Space websites.
Digital Marketing | Marketing Digitale

Hi,
If you haven't received an answer yet, you can post on some FB groups
+ Squarespace Customization Resource Groups
+ Squarespace Community
+ Squarespace Entrepreneur
+ Squarespace Rockstars

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

When posting a question, please include a working link to the website.

Also, when asking about Member Areas, please set up a temporary member area account and share the login details with us - or DM them to users who offer assistance. Without these details we cannot log on to a site's member area to test potential solutions.

Improve your online store with our extensions.
About: Squarespace Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, appreciation and great design ♥.
Work: Squarespace Developer and founder of SF Digital, building the features Squarespace didn't include™.
Content: Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Buy me a coffee

• 7 months later...