Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How do I change the background Color of one of my blog posts without effecting the site overall?

ser511

Question

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Hi I am wondering if there is way to change the background color of a specific blog post without needing to change the website color overall. Any recommendations would help thank you. 

Posted Images

6 answers to this question

57 minutes ago, ser511 said:

Hi I am wondering if there is way to change the background color of a specific blog post without needing to change the website color overall. Any recommendations would help thank you. 

You can inject the custom css into indidual page so it wont affect site wide

From Pages edit -> Click on Gear icon -> Advanced -> Injection

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Animated Heading Block
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

So it worked showing my posts now that the background is white but the color also goes to the blog page see pic below. Is there any way to make it transparent/ or not effect the thumbnail

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 10.46.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 10.46.24 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 10.46.57 AM.png

On 12/19/2020 at 1:53 AM, ser511 said:

So it worked showing my posts now that the background is white but the color also goes to the blog page see pic below. Is there any way to make it transparent/ or not effect the thumbnail

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 10.46.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 10.46.24 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 10.46.57 AM.png

Can you share link to page in screenshot? We can check easier.