How to edit the black box/border surrounding product variants??

I can find ccs codes to edit almost everything except the thin black box that surrounds the variants of products. 

I have two variants - one is Colour and the other is Quantity. 

Does anyone know how I can change the colour and thickness of the border that surrounds these? 

Thanks!

Please post the URL to a page where you want to make these changes.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so. Post the password here.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Use the following CSS as a starting point.

.ProductItem-details .variant-select-wrapper select {

border-color: red;
  border-width: 10px;

}

.ProductItem-details .product-quantity-input input {

border-color: green;
  border-width: 10px;

}

.ProductItem-details .product-quantity-input input:focus {

outline-color: blue;
  outline-width: 10px;

}

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 6 months later...

Apparently the issue has to do with Safari not supporting the gap property for flex.

Supposedly Apple has released a new version recently that finally does support gap. Version 14.1. Although it may be years before many folks are on versions later than v14.1.

So the solution involves trying to fix flex on Safari with a margin hack. Perhaps use grid instead. Not sure how long Safari has supported grid. Or use one of the older techniques such as float.

I began to tinker with a flex hack but so far I'm not satisfied.

If anyone has a solution please pitch in!