• Image to Video Lightbox
  • Navigation Link to Lightbox
  • Summary Items to Lightbox
  • Gallery Image to Lightbox
  • Custom Promonal Popup
  • Upsell Popup
  • and more
Edited by tuanphan

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

I've been looking at this plugin today. 

Will it pull a page of images (multiple images) into a Lightbox. 

I'm now using 7.1 and have laid out images, not using a gallery, as I like the free flow of placing them individually. Sadly, Squarespace doesn't offer a Lightbox feature in this mode, but I want the whole selection to appear when you click one.

On 10/25/2022 at 9:53 PM, BHP12 said:

I've been looking at this plugin today. 

Will it pull a page of images (multiple images) into a Lightbox. 

I'm now using 7.1 and have laid out images, not using a gallery, as I like the free flow of placing them individually. Sadly, Squarespace doesn't offer a Lightbox feature in this mode, but I want the whole selection to appear when you click one.

Actually we can use code to do this, but will a bit complex for you adjust code later.

If you still need it, just let me know, I will check it again

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

On 10/27/2022 at 2:44 PM, tuanphan said:

Actually we can use code to do this, but will a bit complex for you adjust code later.

If you still need it, just let me know, I will check it again

Hey, thanks for the reply. Yes, definitely still need it.

I've now building the overview page full of individual image blocks, creating a nicer tile effect than the usual gallery blocks.

I can have each image set to lightbox individually, but would really want people to be able to activate an overall lightbox for the whole page.

Would that be code on it's own, or using the plug in? Would love to know what you think, as I'm not totally sure I need the plug in or if it will actually give the desired effect.

Also, would the lightbox start at the image that was clicked on, or just from the beginning of a selection?

• 1 year later...

We used the Lightbox plugin from our previous website and it's working there. Right now, we're making another website and would like to use the same plugin. Is there a way we can use it again? The plugin is not in the computer anymore. Is there a way we can download the plugin and upload the file again on the other site or we have to buy it again?