display: none !important;
}
.sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper {
}
.ProductItem-product-price {
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 months later...

Along these same lines, I would like to hide the "...every 4 months for 8 months" text that appears as a default for a subscription product. What would be even better is if I could say "...now, and again in 4 months". Is this possible? Attaching a screenshot with text circled.1196794974_ScreenShot2020-11-11at9_58_12AM.thumb.png.7464e9e8433be0f29c6dd85a8dc7133d.png

Edited by CraftSouth
18 hours ago, CraftSouth said:

Along these same lines, I would like to hide the "...every 4 months for 8 months" text that appears as a default for a subscription product. What would be even better is if I could say "...now, and again in 4 months". Is this possible? Attaching a screenshot with text circled

Can you share link to product in screenshot? We can check easier

Or send to forum message

• 10 months later...
10 hours ago, ro12 said:

How do I hide the price, quality and buy button on only one product?

https://www.alenadesign.com/shop-online/standard-trousers-nc285

Edit Additional Info >> Add a Code Block >> Insert this code

<style>
  div.product-quantity-input, div.sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper, .product-price {
}
</style>

Or send to forum message

• 2 months later...
On 9/26/2021 at 9:42 PM, tuanphan said:

Edit Additional Info >> Add a Code Block >> Insert this code

<style>
  div.product-quantity-input, div.sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper, .product-price {
}
</style>

Thanks for this, it works on the site I am working on for a client, but it doesn't remove the price from the main shop page (or you could call it a collection page). So the price still shows there. 

Any idea what code we would need to put in so that the price for just one product doesn't show on the main shop page? Ie I'd need a code to insert to any product that I don't want a price showing so that it doesn't show up there. 

Thanks!

On 12/10/2021 at 5:17 AM, MadebyMarkham said:

Thanks for this, it works on the site I am working on for a client, but it doesn't remove the price from the main shop page (or you could call it a collection page). So the price still shows there. 

Any idea what code we would need to put in so that the price for just one product doesn't show on the main shop page? Ie I'd need a code to insert to any product that I don't want a price showing so that it doesn't show up there. 

Thanks!

To hide price of a specific product on shop page, we need shop url to check. Can you share link to shop page & which product you want to hide price?

Or send to forum message

• 8 months later...
12 hours ago, BethH said:

https://www.pacificrentalequipment.com/rental-equipment/p/wood-chipper

Looking to eliminate the price listed as $0 on my clients product page -as these are rental requests not purchases.  Can you help provide a code to support this? 

Edit product > Additional Info > Add a Code Block > Use this code

<style>
  .product-price {
    display: none;
}
</style>

Or send to forum message

Hi, I added a custom CSS I found online to make it so that the prices wouldn't show up on certain products when I add the tag "POA" to the product page. It used to hide the price, cart and show a different wording when I added this tag, but it recently stopped working and is still showing just the price. Can anyone help me troubleshoot please?

image.thumb.png.fee7c4ae2b4438215991cf5ddb250cbe.png

24 minutes ago, esoraco said:

I added a custom CSS I found online to make it so that the prices wouldn't show up on certain products when I add the tag "POA" to the product page. It used to hide the price, cart and show a different wording when I added this tag, but it recently stopped working

Hello 👋

Squarespace started rolling out a 'Price Formatting' update on 23 August 2022 and this broke all existing custom code to modify prices on both Squarespace 7.0 and 7.1.

If you're referring to my guide How to make some prices POA on Squarespace 7.1 then please take another look today. I've updated it in response to the 'Price Formatting' update 🙂

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

58 minutes ago, paul2009 said:

Hello 👋

Squarespace started rolling out a 'Price Formatting' update on 23 August 2022 and this broke all existing custom code to modify prices on both Squarespace 7.0 and 7.1.

If you're referring to my guide How to make some prices POA on Squarespace 7.1 then please take another look today. I've updated it in response to the 'Price Formatting' update 🙂

Hi Paul 

Thank you for the update! I tried using the updated code but it's still showing the price after the custom wording I added (though everything else - cart/etc is hidden). Is there something I'm entering wrong? I copy and pasted the code into the custom CSS panel.

image.thumb.png.a621f3fdd8691a9a390ee100c4b3de49.png

1 hour ago, esoraco said:

Is there something I'm entering wrong?

Please provide a working link to the page on your site so that we can take a look.

Please see How to Post a Forum Question for further guidance on the information we need.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Please see the updated article for the latest version of the code. I believe your site is using an older version.

Edited by paul2009

On 8/30/2022 at 12:14 PM, paul2009 said:

Hello 👋

I also tried using the code (with the cost of 321,000.00) and unfortunately the price was still showing and not as POA.

This is the old code we used to use up until a couple of days ago, it changed the price to POA and hid the add to cart button:

<script type='text/javascript'>
//Where products have 321,000.00 price, change to POA
window.onload=function(){
    var elements = document.querySelectorAll('.product-price .sqs-money-native');
        Array.prototype.forEach.call(elements, function (price) {
              if (price.textContent === '321,000.00') {
                price.parentNode.textContent = 'POA';
              for (let el of document.querySelectorAll('.sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper')) el.style.display = 'none';
               }
    });
}
</script>

• 2 weeks later...