How do I hide: price / quantity / add to cart

On 9/12/2022 at 5:24 PM, liamgv said:

Hi there, I have just been to your website and I see this image now has a new statement, how did you achieve this? many thanks.

They used this code in Design > Custom CSS

.tag-poa .product-price {
    visibility: hidden;
}
.tag-poa .product-price:before {
    content: 'Price on request. Please email me at lauren@esora.co for availability/pricing.';
    visibility: visible;
}
.tag-poa .ProductItem-summary .ProductItem-details .sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper, .tag-poa .ProductItem-summary .ProductItem-details .product-quantity-input {
    display: none;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

• 1 month later...
On 10/20/2022 at 1:39 AM, Toviah23 said:

Hi!

Wondering the same thing-- I need to hide prices for now and wondering how to do that.

Thanks!

Hide on a product? Edit product > Additional Info > Add a Code Block > Paste this code

<style>
  .product-price {
  	display: none;
  }
</style>

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Wondering can somebody help me.

I created a store in 7.1 and I have successfully hidden the quantity, price and add to cart on the site as I don't want people to purchase of it yet, it's working like a catalogue with products marked POA. The prices are set on the product but they are hidden using css, the problem I'm having is when you google some of the products individually, it's showing the hidden price, is there any way of stopping this globally with javascript or do I need to remove every price, it will still show €0.00 on google, I'd rather it said POA or just blank.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Pip

7 minutes ago, Pip1 said:

The prices are set on the product but they are hidden using css, the problem I'm having is when you google some of the products individually, it's showing the hidden price

"Hiding" prices does exactly that. The prices are still there, they are just hidden from the humans looking at the page. The price data will still be there in the metadata, the JSON and the HTML.

Improve your online store with our extensions.
About: Squarespace Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, appreciation and great design ♥.
Work: Squarespace Developer and founder of SF Digital, building the features Squarespace didn't include™.
Content: Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Buy me a coffee

5 minutes ago, paul2009 said:

"Hiding" prices does exactly that. The prices are still there, they are just hidden from the humans looking at the page. The price data will still be there in the metadata, the JSON and the HTML.

Thanks for the reply Paul,

So is there a way for me to stop it showing on google or do I need the remove every individual price?