• 2 weeks later...

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

body.native-currency-code-usd .sqs-money-native:before {
   display: none;
}
body.native-currency-code-usd .sqs-money-native:after {
   content: "$";
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

• 6 months later...

Hi there, 

This code works perfectly for products on the page but when the price is displayed in the cart the currency is still shown before the price. 

I tried to use this code and can display the currency after the price but I cannot seem to hide the currency before. 

Any thoughts?

.CartTableRow-itemPrice-26eXS:before { content: none !important; }
.CartTableRow-itemPrice-26eXS:after { content: '€' !important; }

.CartTable-subtotalPrice:before { content: none !important;} 
.CartTable-subtotalPrice-2JFeD:after { content: '€' !important; }

Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-13 um 11.59.33.png

43 minutes ago, savannahjanssen said:

I tried to use this code on the cart page and can display the currency after the price but I cannot seem to hide the currency before. 

It isn't possible to remove this with CSS on the cart page. This is because the currency symbol is an integral part of the span and isn't displayed separately as it is on product pages.

To remove this, you'll need to use JavaScript to remove the symbol, both on initial page load, but also every time the cart is updated. For example, if a customer changes the quantity.

Improve your online store with our extensions.
About: Sqsp Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, appreciation and great design ♥.
Work: Squarespace Expert and founder of SF Digital, dedicated to improving websites by building the features Squarespace didn't include™.
Content: Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/8/2020 at 4:47 AM, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

body.native-currency-code-usd .sqs-money-native:before {
   display: none;
}
body.native-currency-code-usd .sqs-money-native:after {
   content: "$";
}

Hello Tuanphan, is it possible to do this with Mexican Pesos (MXN)? 

I'm struggling with US customers visiting my website (loesencial.mx) and thinking everything is (hyper expensive) in USD when it really is MXN. 

Thanks in advance,

@axelvargas

This actually turns out to be a little trickier with products that have variants. The following code will change the symbol for Mexican pesos when no variants are selected. It would go in Design > Custom CSS.

body.native-currency-code-mxn .sqs-money-native::before {

content : 'MX$';

}

However. When a variant is selected SS does not use similar underlying structures that allow the above CSS to work. This issue has been reported to SS in the past. It appears that this is something SS will not be changing anytime soon.

Here is one possible solution. Please see Store Product Detail Price Add Sqs-Money-Native for Variants.

If you decide to use it let us know how it goes.

Mexican peso.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as best , and see my profile. Thanks for your support!

• 6 months later...