Adding a 'Cash on Delivery' Option

No, there isn't an option for this yet.

Do you want to offer this in addition to online payment options, or do you not want to take payments via the website? If you don't want to take online payments, please get in touch.

Edited by paul2009

About me: I'm Paul. A SQSP User for 18 yrs, I joined Circle when it launched in 2016 and have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing expertise and extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee fuels my work.

Book paid help with a Squarespace Domain

10 hours ago, paul2009 said:

No, there isn't an option for this yet.

Do you want to offer this in addition to online payment options, or do you not want to take payments via the website?

Any of the two because stripe is not available in my country and paypal is not often used in here

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Premium Package. I need a way to simply invoice my customers allowing them to submit the order and pay me offline. I am very good at coding (HTML & JavaScript), but it appears that is not possible in the checkout page. How can invoices be sent out allowing me to collect payment offline?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/17/2020 at 12:21 PM, CharlottesWebDesignsLLC said:

What about setting up a discount code called "Cash" that offers a 100% discount?  

If you have the kindness to share, How could I do that, because I’m new to squarespace and if I set a discount code, the buyers should connect  their paypal accounts or credit cards anyway? Thank you!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/19/2023 at 8:05 AM, ale3is said:

The topic is from 2020 and no we are just in 2023 and still no option for COD. That's disappointing.

Squarespace employees don't routinely monitor this forum for feedback (see the guidelines - item 6) so to pass on your disappointment please contact Squarespace Customer Care and make a feature request.

If you need a solution today then you'll need to consider another platform, like Shopify.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Edited by paul2009

About me: I'm Paul. A SQSP User for 18 yrs, I joined Circle when it launched in 2016 and have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing expertise and extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee fuels my work.

• 6 months later...
25 minutes ago, ruffdogs said:

just spent days setting up my site and... no COD. I dont want to do online sales, my site is just a shop window for ordering.

There isn't a built in solution because, as you mentioned, the checkout does not support offline payment. 😢

If you don't need online sales or inventory management, then there may be alternative solutions but they will either require custom code to be written or you could purchase a plugin that has been built to plug this gap. Can you provide a working link to the site and explain how you'd like it to work?