Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
  • 0

Change logo link version 7.1


mlucero1027

Question

  • Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Add to Home > Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > Footer <script> document.querySelector('.header-title-logo a').setAttribute('href', 'https://beaverhero.com'); </script&

13 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
On 5/1/2020 at 8:03 AM, darleneboza said:

I use personal account, can I still do this?

You need Business Plan or higher. Add to Home > Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > Footer

<script>
  document.querySelector('a#site-title').setAttribute('href', 'https://beaverhero.com');
</script>

 

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

Link to post
  • 0

Hi. This needs some custom code. Which plan do you use? Personal, BUsiness...?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

Link to post
  • 0
On 4/26/2020 at 3:46 PM, tuanphan said:

Hi. This needs some custom code. Which plan do you use? Personal, BUsiness...?

I use personal account, can I still do this?

Link to post
  • 0
On 5/2/2020 at 2:31 PM, tuanphan said:

You need Business Plan or higher. Add to Home > Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > Footer


<script>
  document.querySelector('a#site-title').setAttribute('href', 'https://beaverhero.com');
</script>

 

Hey! 

Would you be able to help me link my site logo to my site /shop page? 
Been trying all day with a multitude of code but to no avail!

I'm using the Brine theme in 7.1 commercial.
www.neighbourhoodxdeli.com
neighbourhoodxdeli.com

 

Many thanks!

 

Matt

Link to post
  • 0
21 hours ago, Matt-NBH said:

Hey! 

Would you be able to help me link my site logo to my site /shop page? 
Been trying all day with a multitude of code but to no avail!

I'm using the Brine theme in 7.1 commercial.
www.neighbourhoodxdeli.com
neighbourhoodxdeli.com

 

Many thanks!

 

Matt

Add to Home > Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > Footer

<script>
  document.querySelector('.header-title-logo a').setAttribute('href', 'https://beaverhero.com');
</script>

replace beaverhero with your shop page url

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

Link to post
  • 0

Hi,

This worked well for me on the desktop website thanks so much! Is there a way to change the logo link on the mobile site as well?

www.hotwireextensions.com

Many thanks for your help!

Link to post
  • 0

I don't see logo. Can you share link to exact page?

5 hours ago, HWE said:

Hi,

This worked well for me on the desktop website thanks so much! Is there a way to change the logo link on the mobile site as well?

www.hotwireextensions.com

Many thanks for your help!

 

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

Link to post
  • 0
15 hours ago, HWE said:

Hi, yes I had some issues with a disappearing logo, but its back again now... 

https://www.hotwireextensions.com/home

I would really like the logo link for the mobile site to go back to the above page

Thanks so much!

<script>
  document.querySelector('.header-title a').setAttribute('href', 'https://beaverhero.com');
</script>

 

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

Link to post
  • 0

Hi, thanks so much for the above... for some reason this doesn't work for the mobile version of the site, the logo is still linking to the landing page instead of the 'home.' Did I do something wrong? I put the script here, Home / settings / advanced / code injector / footer

Thanks so much for your help!

Link to post
  • 0
On 9/15/2020 at 5:05 PM, HWE said:

Hi, thanks so much for the above... for some reason this doesn't work for the mobile version of the site, the logo is still linking to the landing page instead of the 'home.' Did I do something wrong? I put the script here, Home / settings / advanced / code injector / footer

Thanks so much for your help!

Try this new code

<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.5.0/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
$(document).ready(function() {
	$('.header-title a').attr('href','https://beaverhero.com');
});
</script>

 

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment


×
×
  • Create New...