• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
jatre190

Flatiron Gallery - Space between projects

Question

Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible to have some space between projects in the gallery of Flation. (Like the Wexley template)

Thanks a lot!

Jany

Edited by jatre190
Initial Revision

7 answers to this question

Hi

You didn't provide a link to your site so I can't test it for your situation, but try adding something like this to Design > Custom CSS:

/* Flatiron: Add 8px white space between index items */
/* set the white space on each side of page */
#container-content {
   padding-left: 8px!important;
   padding-right: 8px!important;
}
#grid .item {
 margin-left:-8px;
 a {
   border: 16px solid #fff;
   }
 /* Overlay size on hover */
 .wrapper {
   margin: 16px;
 }
}

Paul

Edited by paul2009
Imported from Answers

World-class Squarespace Developer and Squarespace Circle Leader with a strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum.
I'm trusted by hundreds of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and big agencies.

I can tackle anything from small tweaks to full websites and I'm available for short and long bookings (min. 1 hour).
Book via my website giving as much notice as possible. Note that I'm usually booked 4 - 6 weeks in advance for jobs longer than 2 hours.
Prebuilt Squarespace Extensions
Custom Squarespace Extensions: Tell me about the functionality you need

**NEW** Our popular Enquiry Form ExtensionDate Picker Extension and Age Verification Extension are now Squarespace 7.1 compatible.

Yes, it bugged me too. I've amended the answer above so that there's the same around each image, including the sides :-)

World-class Squarespace Developer and Squarespace Circle Leader with a strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum.
I'm trusted by hundreds of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and big agencies.

I can tackle anything from small tweaks to full websites and I'm available for short and long bookings (min. 1 hour).
Book via my website giving as much notice as possible. Note that I'm usually booked 4 - 6 weeks in advance for jobs longer than 2 hours.

**NEW** Our popular Enquiry Form ExtensionDate Picker Extension and Age Verification Extension are now Squarespace 7.1 compatible.

Hi Paul,

Thanks a lot for your help! It's working, but I still have one issue... is it possible to get a margin also on the right?

Here is my website if you one to take a look :www.janytremblay.com

Thanks again!

Jany

Hi Paul,

Thanks a lot for your help! It's working, but I still have one issue... is it possible to get a margin also on the right?

Here is my website if you one to take a look :www.janytremblay.com

Thanks again!

Jany

Hi Paul,

Here is my website if you one to take a look : www.janytremblay.com

Thanks again!

Jany

Hi Jany

If the margins on the left and right aren't equal it's because you've changed the numbers. The margin-left should always be (negative) half the border/wrapper margin value. So if you change line 5 to 16px, you need to change line 3 to -8. I hope that helps.

Paul

Yes that helps! Thanks!

I still have one question, is it possible to have the same amount of white with the margin and the border? I mean, have 16px all around the projects?

www.janytremblay.com

Thanks,

Jany