Created website, bought TWO domains, and none work....?!?!

I created a website via a free trail 2 days ago, and had it all mapped out and done. Once I was super happy with it, I decided to upgrade to the PRO version of squarespace, and as a result - bought TWO domain (taylorabram.com and taylorabrammusic.com) through your website.

I've tried ABSOLUTELY everything, and no matter what I can't get my website to show up at EITHER of those purchased domains above. The only way I see the site I created is by going to taylorabram.squarespace.com

PLEASE HELP, I need to get this website on those 2 domains asap.

I have attached any and all screenshots to help.

Thank you.

Screen Shot 2024-05-29 at 6.35.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-29 at 6.35.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-29 at 6.36.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-29 at 6.38.34 PM.png

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ive tried that, and still nothing. And it’s been almost 3 full days… does it usually take that long??

also, looking at all the screen shots i provided - is there anything I’m missing? Or anything look incorrect?? It shouldn’t be this hard to create a website IN squarespace, buy 2 domains FROM squarespace, then publish it…

Help, please. I can send 143432 extra screenshots if needed!!

Hey TaylorAbram, thanks for posting here!

This question will require some troubleshooting, so we’ll be creating an email ticket on your behalf for our Customer Support team to assist. For any others experiencing this issue, please reach out to our Customer Support team directly.