Incorrect URL Shows Up In Google Search

Hi, can anyone please help me!

When I google my website, the homepage shows up with the correct domain, however, all other pages show up in Google Search with the domain that is allocated by Squarespace and with the sitetitle "Squarespace".

If I click on my website through the correct domain and go through the page links in there, they all show up correctly. But in google search, they do not. How can I fix this? 

I've gone into each pages settings and the SEO preview shows up correctly with the page title, site title and URL slug.

Thank you

• Replies 2
  • Views 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A few questions:

• What's your correct domain?
  • If you search google for site:https://[yourdomain]] do you see your pages listed? 
  • How long has the site been live?
  • How long was the site publicly available on the built in domain before you assigned your custom domain?
  • Have you registered the site with Google Search console?

I'm Colin Irwin aka silvabokis.  I've been a Squarespace designer & developer since 2013. 
I remember when it was all wild prairies round these here parts. 🐃🤠
Advice I give on here is free, though I may sometimes post an affiliate link or promote something I've written.
That reminds me.. ..you might want to check out my
Squarespace template finder or have a look at my other Squarespace tips
Speaking of tips, 💲I've got a tip jar that you're welcome to throw a few quid into if you think I've helped you. 
If you're looking for a Squarespace developer 
Book a chat or Drop me a line - first meeting is always free