Overlapping "footer" navigation menu.

Hey.

So I'm kinda of fresh with the squarespace theme, find it pretty easy to setup and work around with, might be that I've picked a theme that is very straight forward, but seem to not find more complex settings and adjustments due to this? Might be totally blind but have been searching and adjusting all different variables I can find to get this detail(s) to work (and moving on to other details).

This is only an issue on mobile view, and I also would like to adjust ONLY on mobile. The goal is to make it 20-30% smaller.

The MOBILE online-editor seem to be easy for people to "show" on youtube or other help-videos - though it seems my interface does not look like others? Is it due to a cheaper version of squarespace? So if my core reason (the mobile footer menu) and being able to edit in Mobile-mode only can overlap, that would be amazing, since I wanna make the site and setting different on desktop and mobile.

Thanks in advance,

CBMK

Skärmavbild 2024-04-14 kl. 16.41.06.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Try this solution:

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link)