Overirde the %p — %s on Page Titles

Has anyone got a fix to override the Page title? I've tried removing the %s, and it won't save? 

I would like to customise all current titles so they do NOT have the site name in them. 

Any help or workaround is appreciated. 

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This is the screen shot - as you can see the red arrow is pointing to the extra site title wording but this is not reflected in the wording used below it without any variables! image.png.8e734df14df99ae110edfd5166cc49c9.png

On 2/16/2024 at 12:06 PM, creedon said:

I am unable to confirm your page title save issue. On my test site I was able to save a plain text phrase with no variables and save each variable (%s and %p) on their own.

Have popped in a response above

On 2/17/2024 at 6:47 AM, Sifat_SEOSpace said:

Hi - @KaysiDK

It would be appreciated if you could share your website dashboard screenshot with me. This will enable me to identify the issue more accurately and provide you with a suitable solution.

Thanks,
Sadul Sifat

Have popped in a response above

15 hours ago, KaysiDK said:

This is the screen shot - as you can see the red arrow is pointing to the extra site title wording but this is not reflected in the wording used below it without any variables! 

Can you share a screenshot of your overall SEO settings? Where you tried to delete the %s under Pages. The screenshot you've shared is for one specific page only, not site wide, which is where that extra title is coming from.

-------- > 👆 <---------- Please quote or @ me when replying, or I won't get a notification 

Melody | Squarespace Website Developer
e: melody@melodylee.tech

💻 Can't figure something out and want to learn? 💁‍♀️ 1-2-1 Squarespace session 
👩‍💻 Need some customisation for a design? 💁‍♀️ Custom Code help
 Did I help? 💁‍♀️ I like coffee (Thank you)