How to right-align the navigation bar links, but keep my logo left-aligned?

Go to solution Solved by Web_Solutions,

Hi there! 

As of now, I have my logo left-aligned in my nav bar and my button right aligned (which I want), BUT when I add page links to my site nav, they appear left-aligned near my logo, but I would rather have them right-aligned. 

Preferably, just to the left of my button on the right side of the screen. (see screenshot)

I have tried other codes I've found, but they all either do nothing or end up center aligning my logo or right aligning all of it 😕 

My site is live at www.goodmrktng.com – please let me know if you can help!

Thank you.

Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 3.44.35 PM.png

Edited by breoj
  • breoj changed the title to How to right-align the navigation bar links, but keep my logo left-aligned?
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solution
4 hours ago, breoj said:

Hi there! 

As of now, I have my logo left-aligned in my nav bar and my button right aligned (which I want), BUT when I add page links to my site nav, they appear left-aligned near my logo, but I would rather have them right-aligned. 

Preferably, just to the left of my button on the right side of the screen. (see screenshot)

I have tried other codes I've found, but they all either do nothing or end up center aligning my logo or right aligning all of it 😕 

My site is live at www.goodmrktng.com – please let me know if you can help!

Thank you.

Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 3.44.35 PM.png

Change the header layout.

Screenshot_53.png

Screenshot_54.png

Screenshot_55.png

Screenshot_56.png

Screenshot_57.png

If my comments are useful, please like and mark my solution as answer. It will encourage me. Thanks

MD Rofik
Website Designer and Digital Marketer

Am I helpful? Want to offer me a coffee?
Send me a message if needed any help. I'll try to reply as soon as possible.