Please Review my New Site!!!! Very Grateful

I think it looks very good, only critique I have is the font choice for the large sized font. It just looks plain and lacks personality imo. And since the font is so large, it really pulls attention. Mainly "Crafting Compelling Customer Journeys" and "We Bridge Creativity And Performance To Captivate Audiences And Boost Your Business's Bottom Line." fonts. I think a different font choice will elevate the page that much more

Hi @jakefromleeds - nice work! I love a minimal, modern site.

However, I must say I'm not a fan of the custom cursor. Here's a great article explaining why: https://ericwbailey.website/published/dont-use-custom-css-mouse-cursors/

Love the mobile-type menu on desktop and great job with the process timeline!

christyprice.com  🇺🇸 Austin, TX US 

Get my 100+ item Client Process Checklist for $17.
📔 Flourish Journal for Creative Entrepreneurs - 365 days of prompts
🎥 Watch Circle Live: Hello Income (feat. Christy Price and Jeremy Schwartz)
🎬 Watch It's Not Hard to Say Goodbye: Crafting Client Offboarding from Circle Day 2023

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, you've created a great site!  Very clean and organized overall.

Some notes to consider in addition to the above-mentioned:

• You have a strong and unified concept with the plant growth, but other than in the footer it is hard to see your programs/services outlined clearly. Maybe consider creating a Programs page to see those side by side without having to jump through the "Let's Get Started" CTA... (just a suggestion)
  • I like the idea of a form to fill out to help guide them to what solution the need, but the estimated 7 min that form will take seems a bit long. See if there's a way to pair down... I would suggest no more than 2 min, knowing the sad stats on attention spans

Keep it up!