Change Section Height with Google Form?

I have a page on my site (https://www.michaelbach.com/ideas-guests) where I'm using a Google Form to gather information from guests of my new podcast. The Google Form has 4 sections to it. The problem is that the section the form is inserted into on my site stays the same size with each section of the Form. So when you complete the 1st section and move on to the 2nd section, there is a significant amount of blank space. It gets even worse when you move on to the 3rd section of the Form. Feel free to give it a try. This is a new form and not active currently. I'll delete any data before I share it live.

Is there a way to add some code so that the size of the section shrinks and grows as the form changes? Appreciate any help because I'm stumped. 

Screenshot 2023-12-20 102536.png

Screenshot 2023-12-20 102650.png

Should be possible only if Google allows it.

I am not aware that they do

Edited by sorca_marian

@MichaelBach this isnt doable with a google form. They would have to have a setting on their end to be responsive to height and width and they don't have anything like that. Since it's inside an iframe the sizing needs to come from the form itself and can't be touched by code on the SS side of things.

Did I help you? Buy me a coffee!

👨‍💻 Bergen Design Co.

💻  I'm for hire on Upwork!

🕸️ Squarespace Experts  

🖥️ 99Designs