"UNABLE TO LOAD VIDEO, TRY AGAIN LATER" This message keep on appearing on my videos

Hi,

I've been dealing with an issue on my website regarding videos. Frequently, I encounter the message "UNABLE TO LOAD VIDEO, TRY AGAIN LATER." Even after refreshing, the problem persists, reappearing after some time.

I've attempted various fixes like uploading the video directly to SquareSpace, using links, and even deleting all my code. Unfortunately, none of these solutions seem to resolve the issue.

I noticed others in the forum had a similar problem this year but couldn't find a solution. Could anyone assist with this?

Thanks.

Hi there, 

I also have the same issue and contacted customer service. They said that it was indeed an issue on their end and it's something they can't fix right now and that "we can't guarantee changes to this behavior in the immediate future". Are you also still having the problem or did you find a solution to this issue?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am getting this error message of "Unable to load video. Try again later" when I am using a GIF not a video. What do I do? Every single day I need to log into my website and click/unclick something and save my site again and then it loads properly but it happens EVERY SINGLE DAY. Browser doesn't seem to matter this error message comes up all the time. 

Screenshot 2024-02-21 090035.png

Edited by brainstormproductions
adding details