Mailchimp vs. Squarespace Email Campaigns

I'm trying to simplify and consolidate various tools, so I'm thinking about switching from Mailchimp to Squarespace Email Campaigns and possibly also getting rid of my Leadpages account. Has anyone else done this with Mailchimp and/or Leadpages, and what has your experience been like? Do you create your landing pages in Squarespace? How does Email Campaigns compare to Mailchimp?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/17/2023 at 8:30 PM, vanrhonda said:

I'm trying to simplify and consolidate various tools, so I'm thinking about switching from Mailchimp to Squarespace Email Campaigns and possibly also getting rid of my Leadpages account. Has anyone else done this with Mailchimp and/or Leadpages, and what has your experience been like? Do you create your landing pages in Squarespace? How does Email Campaigns compare to Mailchimp?

Squarespace is great at integrating with your site, but it is lacking in automations, workflows, things like that. I came over from Mailchimp/Flodesk and do miss the more in depth workflows, but it also forced me to simplify my mailing strategy. 

7 hours ago, vanrhonda said:

Thanks, Sayre. Appreciate your feedback. I have closed my Leadpages account and am now doing my landing pages in Mailchimp, so that's the first step I'm testing. So far, so good. Do you use landing pages? Are they just unlinked pages on your site?

All my stuff is on my site. I hide the headers and footers to make landing pages. As soon as I get home I’ll share one with ya.