Add header image to store category page

Go to solution Solved by creedon,

Hi, I'm trying to add a different header image to each category page of my store, so for example if a viewer clicks on 'climbing frames' they are presented with example images of some of our climbing frames, or if they click on 'swings' they are presented with example images of some of our swings. Is there a way to do this? 

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Creedon, 

I have another question - not sure if this is possible but I would like the section that alternates between categories to be a section of sliding images. The only way I have found to add the sliding images (similar to the attached .png) is through a portfolio section. As far as I'm aware you can't add a block to one of these sections. Is there a workaround you can think of?

Thanks! 

Screenshot 2023-09-14 131503.png

2 hours ago, Ellam said:

is it possible to allow multiple categories to show the same section?

I'll take a look at my code and see what might be done. I can't make any promises.

Please bump this thread if I don't get back to you in several days with what I found out.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

7 hours ago, Ellam said:

is it possible to allow multiple categories to show the same section?

It is now. Please install the new code. Also the code configuration is a bit different.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.