Embed Typeform PopUp Button into Site Header

Go to solution Solved by WesGavin,

Hello -

I am looking to embed a "popup" style TypeForm button into our homepage header to replace our existing "Apply" button. 

It's simple enough to add this into an existing part of a page by adding a code block, but I'm unable to add this button into the site header so that it appears in the main nav and on all pages.

This is a sample of the embed code that is provided from TypeForm that we would want to insert into the header.

<button data-tf-popup="t5YP3NYY" data-tf-opacity="100" data-tf-size="100" data-tf-iframe-props="title=The Post Application" data-tf-transitive-search-params data-tf-medium="snippet" style="all:unset;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;display:inline-block;max-width:100%;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;background-color:#CF491A;color:#fff;font-size:20px;border-radius:25px;padding:0 33px;font-weight:bold;height:50px;cursor:pointer;line-height:50px;text-align:center;margin:0;text-decoration:none;">Apply</button><script src="//embed.typeform.com/next/embed.js"></script>
<button data-tf-popup="t5YP3NYY" data-tf-opacity="100" data-tf-size="100" data-tf-iframe-props="title=The Post Application" data-tf-transitive-search-params data-tf-medium="snippet" style="all:unset;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;display:inline-block;max-width:100%;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;background-color:#CF491A;color:#fff;font-size:20px;border-radius:25px;padding:0 33px;font-weight:bold;height:50px;cursor:pointer;line-height:50px;text-align:center;margin:0;text-decoration:none;">Apply</button><script src="//embed.typeform.com/next/embed.js"></script>

• Replies 17
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/18/2023 at 12:27 AM, WesGavin said:

Hello - the site URL is https://www.thepost.co - we would be replacing the orange "apply" button in the header with the popup typeform experience.

I see you figured it out? Click apply it show Typeform popup now

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 3 months later...
18 hours ago, SaunaGuy said:

Hey, could anyone help with the solution to this? I'd like to do something similar on my site using a popup from Cademy.com on my squarespace header button. 

Can you share embed link?

Or send to forum message

<a class="cademy_book_now_btn" false data-cademy-embed-type="courses" data-cademy-educator-ref="the-somewhere-sauna" data-cademy-courses-layout="grid"  style="display: inline-block; text-decoration: none; background-color: #3D56E0; color: #ffffff; cursor: pointer; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 20px; line-height: 50px; text-align: center; margin: 0; height: 50px; padding: 0px 33px; border-radius: 25px; max-width: 100%; white-space: nowrap; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-weight: bold; bottom: 30px; position: inherit; right: undefined; left: undefined;" href="https://the-somewhere-sauna.cademy.co.uk?layout=grid&utm_source=ref_link&utm_medium=checkout_embed&utm_campaign=book_btn_courses_link" target="_blank">Book Now</a>

On 12/19/2023 at 10:19 PM, SaunaGuy said:

<a class="cademy_book_now_btn" false data-cademy-embed-type="courses" data-cademy-educator-ref="the-somewhere-sauna" data-cademy-courses-layout="grid"  style="display: inline-block; text-decoration: none; background-color: #3D56E0; color: #ffffff; cursor: pointer; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 20px; line-height: 50px; text-align: center; margin: 0; height: 50px; padding: 0px 33px; border-radius: 25px; max-width: 100%; white-space: nowrap; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-weight: bold; bottom: 30px; position: inherit; right: undefined; left: undefined;" href="https://the-somewhere-sauna.cademy.co.uk?layout=grid&utm_source=ref_link&utm_medium=checkout_embed&utm_campaign=book_btn_courses_link" target="_blank">Book Now</a>

Hi,

What is your site url

Or send to forum message

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2024 at 9:30 PM, SaunaGuy said:

Hi, the site isn't live yet. I'm still building it in Squarespace. Should be publishing it soon though. Perhaps I can ask for your help once it's live? 

Yes. You can share at that time

Or you can follow this url to know how to share url if the site is trial/unpublished

https://forum.squarespace.com/topic/216243-how-to-setup-password-share-site-url/

Or send to forum message

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2023 at 10:19 PM, SaunaGuy said:

You mean when users click Header button > Show this code features on a lightbox?

Or send to forum message

Hey! 

I don't quite know the correct terminology. But what I would like is a page that looks like this when the header button is clicked. There is an embed code provided by the booking platform Cademy. I've used it successfully in the body of the website on the 'sessions' page. I'd like the header button to behave similarly. 

I have attached an image for reference. Thanks for your help! 

Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 16.45.49.png

On 1/25/2024 at 11:47 PM, SaunaGuy said:

Hey! 

I don't quite know the correct terminology. But what I would like is a page that looks like this when the header button is clicked. There is an embed code provided by the booking platform Cademy. I've used it successfully in the body of the website on the 'sessions' page. I'd like the header button to behave similarly. 

I have attached an image for reference. Thanks for your help! 

Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 16.45.49.png

Can you provide all code you added to make it appear in body? I will try testing on my site first

Or send to forum message