Is there a way to add a saved button to items on my store? 7.1

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way to add a button, typically a heart shape icon/button where people can use to save products they like on the site. 

I would like it to sit on the navigation bar for easy access to see all their saves and of course each product to have the option to save. any clue if this is possible? I attached examples

Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 6.15.38 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 6.17.07 PM.png

22 minutes ago, NELLY said:

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way to add a button, typically a heart shape icon/button where people can use to save products they like on the site. 

I would like it to sit on the navigation bar for easy access to see all their saves and of course each product to have the option to save. any clue if this is possible? I attached examples

Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 6.15.38 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 6.17.07 PM.png

It's not available natively but there are plugins and probably code that can get ya what you want.

SF Digital plugin https://sf.digital/squarespace-product-wishlist is the one I see recommended the most often.